Does Size Really Matter

2»

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    I would rather have average or slightly smaller size over well endowed any day. In my experience, those who are too long or too thick cause more pain than pleasure. To to mention, the female gspot is only about 2 inches inside her. To me, average works best for that spot. :wink:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,900 Member
    Motion of the ocean baby, all the way!!
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    In some ways it does. My last ex boyfriend was gigantic, way too big, and for a woman like me, that's not fun. And my current boyfriend is average, but long. And I think that longer is better than real thick because it's more apt to hit the g spot. Also, sometimes oral sex can be more pleasurable and can create an orgasam than vaginal stimulation anyways. But if the guy is...short and thin, poor guy. So yes, longer is better....
  • ineedtogain1011
    ineedtogain1011 Posts: 19 Member
    ... so what is the ideal penis for a woman ? Ladies please reply.
  • sidcorsini
    sidcorsini Posts: 44 Member
    Regardless, you will never pass 'relationship class' if you cannot pass the oral exam. Size, who cares, be open, honest, confident, and not insecure. mine is fine, but for those who are smaller, don't worry. Find a lady who is mature and appreciates all the components of a relationship. -my op, for what it's worth.