Anyone else close to 50lb mark??

2»

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    W stands for wings
    M stands for marbles
    P stands for pansies.

:wink: Just kidding, Chubby Bunny. I was channeling Sesame Street.

Myastyme - So, lady, how do YOU feel being so close to the 50# mark?!

I feel confused LOL I havent been this weight in a long time just being able to slip back on some of my old favorite clothing is pretty overwhelming....I get very emotional thinking about it ....I think because it seemed so hopeless but yet all it took was effort. Im kinda mad at myself for not buckling down prior and paying attention to my body instead of my taste buds.....Im fighting to get out of the 220's..I know it wil get harder the thinner I get but with that comes plenty of more options for excercise and a ton of self confidence....there are so many things I want to try and do so I just look forward to those days....
  • MyaPapaya75
    I hit 50lbs the 1st of Feb (I weigh once a month).

I've stuck with it because I've have made a decision in my mind to do so. I know what I can and can't do and what I will and won't it. I have made it my goal to have at least one "clean" meal a day. I try to do four days clean and 3 days not so.

I have five fattening foods that I will not give up. I eat them in moderation. I eat the same things I used to (burgers, pizza). I just don't do it on a regular basis and it has to fit in my day calorically. (Moderation)

Instead of covering my emotions with food, I release them through exercise and/or letting people know how I feel in the most respectful way possible. I know if I am ready to pimp slap someone I need to up my calories. (Because what is the use of have a smaller waist a couple of weeks sooner if I alienate everyone in my life.)

I know everyone is different. I have learned a great deal from other people's journey. I take what I can use and discard the rest. :smile:

I luv the pimp slap comment...its funny how much you can learn from others...Good luck in continuing your journey
  • MyaPapaya75
    Thanks! I will be weighing on Monday. I really admire you and everyone who has worked so hard for so long. I hope I can stick with it as well as you have! :smile:

Dont hope....hope is kind of another 4 letter word at times.....You know you can ..the reason your here is because you KNOW you can do this ..you might need a little push along the way but you will succeed!!!:drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    I am 2 pounds away from the 50# mark!!!!!!! I want to be there ALREADY!!!! I've been at 162 for a while now. Hopefully by next week I can say YAY!:laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    I am 2 pounds away from the 50# mark!!!!!!! I want to be there ALREADY!!!! I've been at 162 for a while now. Hopefully by next week I can say YAY!:laugh:

WTG, Becky! You are SO close!!!! I know the feeling of just wanting it to BE HERE! Come on! We've worked hard to get to the high 40s! BRING IT!!!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    W stands for wings
    M stands for marbles
    P stands for pansies.

:wink: Just kidding, Chubby Bunny. I was channeling Sesame Street.

Myastyme - So, lady, how do YOU feel being so close to the 50# mark?!

I feel confused LOL I havent been this weight in a long time just being able to slip back on some of my old favorite clothing is pretty overwhelming....I get very emotional thinking about it ....I think because it seemed so hopeless but yet all it took was effort. Im kinda mad at myself for not buckling down prior and paying attention to my body instead of my taste buds.....Im fighting to get out of the 220's..I know it wil get harder the thinner I get but with that comes plenty of more options for excercise and a ton of self confidence....there are so many things I want to try and do so I just look forward to those days....

That is such a good perspective on it. The things you can do more of & better as you lose weight! You'll get there! :flowerforyou: You're doing awesome so far!
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    You're right! Do or do not, there is no try. Thanks for the pep talk!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!