Jan Start Progress Thread

124»

Replies

• Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,096 Member
    I just got an e-mail over the lunch hour saying that my company is starting a "fitness" challenge as part of the corporate challenge....and tomorrow is the "meet-and-greet" on this. So, I think this is pretty good news!! It is the "accountability" part of the equation that I'm falling down on....and if REAL LIFE people will keep me accountable, I think I'll have a MUCH better chance of staying on-track!!

So, that was good news.
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    I just got an e-mail over the lunch hour saying that my company is starting a "fitness" challenge as part of the corporate challenge....and tomorrow is the "meet-and-greet" on this. So, I think this is pretty good news!! It is the "accountability" part of the equation that I'm falling down on....and if REAL LIFE people will keep me accountable, I think I'll have a MUCH better chance of staying on-track!!

So, that was good news.

That's awesome! I agree, it's much easier to be held accountable when you have someone right there that can kick your butt!
  • BetterWithAge
    BetterWithAge Posts: 691 Member
    Starting Stage 4 tomorrow
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Starting Stage 4 tomorrow

You rock! I've been only lifting 2x/wk so I'm still in Stage 2. What has been your favorite stage so far?