Pick ONE!!

13»

Replies

• MFP!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Facebook?
    Forget-About-It....
  • I would go with Facebook. MFP people can be nasty rude and aggressive. Not all the time but some of the stuff I see on MFP and have experienced in the past (had to make a new account people were so rude and bullying me) make me not want to get too involved with strangers. On Facebook I know everyone, they are my friends and family.
  • lowliar
    lowliar Posts: 26
    MFP. Too much drama on FB.

Haha, give it time, MFP has just as much drama. It just takes a while to get used to it. I deleted my old account because there are so many drama mongers on this site.
  • MFP!! I absoultely love this site!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 741 Member
    MFP, no negativity, FB is full of it.

Facebook, Slagbook, meet just to Shagbook, sneaking about but then ya get caughtbook. Guiltbook, Shamebook, not ya real Namebook, in ya photos ya gorgeous but really yr a Mongbook! Prankbook, Skankbook what a f**kin Crankbook. Its gettin pretty scary cos its turning into Wankbook. Textbook, Sexbook, spying on your Exbook, someone 'likes' her photo and ya turn into a Pestbook! Scrapbook, Papbook catch the f**kin Clapbook, grab ya ****ty iphone and add the ****ty Appbook. ****ebook, Strifebook get a f**kin Lifebook! Watch it if ya married cos they'll nick ya f**kin Spousebook! Creepbook, Peepbook when ya take a Leakbook! Ya'll even be Facebooking in ya f**kin Sleepbook!
  • mfp I don't even have facebook :smile:
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    whatever happened to Friendster and myspace?!? I think I'll still with MFP and Instagram. :)
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    facebook
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Facebook. I actually know everyone on there in person and no drama for me.

But honestly if I lost both I wouldn't care that much - I'm so tired of sitting in front of a computer all day, I'd give them both up to do something else in life!