Calorie Counter

Message Boards General Health, Fitness and Diet
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Replies

• caramelgyrlkcaramelgyrlk Member Posts: 1,090 Member Member Posts: 1,090 Member
    Banded everything today. I'm actually sore and I LIKE IT.
  • DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 6,525 Member Member Posts: 6,525 Member
    I got a bunch of lifts in after work today. Weights aren't up where I'd like them, but at least I'm back under the bar! I want to be squatting 125 for reps next week and 95lb for bench. It's hard when I also do Sydney's workouts daily...hers might have to wait😉
  • Beeps2011Beeps2011 Member Posts: 10,475 Member Member Posts: 10,475 Member
    Banded everything today. I'm actually sore and I LIKE IT.

lol
  • gam3rguygam3rguy Member Posts: 3,721 Member Member Posts: 3,721 Member
    Back & traps at the gym!
  • AllPositive1AllPositive1 Member Posts: 28 Member Member Posts: 28 Member
    On week 11 of beachbody's Focus T25. 2 more weeks of beta, then 4 weeks of gamma. Skipped yesterday's workout, just completed one, and will do the other after my workday is done. (Decided to take a wine break yesterday).
    My motivation is super super LOW. This has not happened to me in a long long time.
  • DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 6,525 Member Member Posts: 6,525 Member
    Squats, bench, OHP, pullups, deads, and the 2nd 1/3 of Sydney's glutes and abs workout from yesterday.
    Some days I feel meh about my workouts and wonder if I should take a break, but that feeling is usually gone in a day or two. I just push past it unless sick or hurt. Find a new workout or something fun!
    edited September 2020
  • caramelgyrlkcaramelgyrlk Member Posts: 1,090 Member Member Posts: 1,090 Member
    I am squatted out. My glutes are on fire. On the bright side, they're looking better in jeans...lol

To be honest I'm not motivated but I am fighting through it.
    Sunday run day! Lifting tomorrow.
    "Body Beast Bulk: Chest"=Done!
  • MJFSHMJFSH Member Posts: 7,211 Member Member Posts: 7,211 Member
    Hello cool ones! have not been here in ages! i am back to Body Beast as well, and when i find time i add tap out to it as well, but my motivation has been lacking majorly and i have gained weight, so not cool. :(
  • genetix71genetix71 Member Posts: 44 Member Member Posts: 44 Member
    Uhh I better join fast, next year it will be too late! 😝🤘
  • alteredsteve175alteredsteve175 Member Posts: 2,251 Member Member Posts: 2,251 Member
    I am squatted out. My glutes are on fire. On the bright side, they're looking better in jeans...lol

Kym - can I get you to come over and give me a kick in the butt? Please? 😁 I need some motivation, too. I am walking almost every day, but I haven't been in the gym in a month.
    LEGS!
    something different today!!
    100 squats! just the bar. no re-racking.
    100 lunges with a BRUTEFORCE bag! same! no putting it down, but can stop for a couple seconds.
    100 squats with the same bag...same rules...DONE!
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    LEGS!
    something different today!!
    100 squats! just the bar. no re-racking.
    100 lunges with a BRUTEFORCE bag! same! no putting it down, but can stop for a couple seconds.
    100 squats with the same bag...same rules...DONE!

That sounds a lot like an OUCH! ;) Awesome way to get the legs down right
  • rrorexrrorex Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    For some of us feeling unmotivated: it happens. You don’t always have to be “in the zone.” What’s important is that, motivated or not, you keep yourself on track. Do the needful. If anyone wants a support person, add me!
    My workouts are fine....I joined WW mobile to aim to kickstart some Fat loss. Something simple - all the mfp logging is too onerous, I guess.

Kym - can I get you to come over and give me a kick in the butt? Please? 😁 I need some motivation, too. I am walking almost every day, but I haven't been in the gym in a month.

Steve, it's time to hit the gym. Your muscles will thank you.

Would you like the kick with an Asics shoe, or a patent leather heel? lol.
    BACK!!! DONE!!!
    Body Beast, Bulk Legs, DONE!!!!