2012 52 5/7 Challenge

Options

Replies

• Missou
    Missou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I totally agree wirh Heather, 0,6 lbs in a week is very good compared to my nothing in a month :tongue:

I did it!!! I did a workout every day during January and I am so proud of myself :heart: :heart:

Here we go for another month :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :drinker:
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    hey girls!
    Super busy week this week... the weather has been crazy all over the place.. 60* yesterday 2* today and the wind... horrible!
    Sitting at 3/7 so far for the week.. took Monday off to organize the upstairs... yey! I have been wanting to do that for ever!
    today was an off day and cleaned the downstairs... tmorrow back on it!

You are doing awesome!!! keep it up!!!!
  • Missou
    Options
    When I decided to try to train every day this year I also wanted to take my measurments every first of the month to see the difference. Well, I did a very good job in January :happy: I actually gained 0.8 lbs but I know that is because I gained muscle mass, so I am not worried about it. The most important differnce I wanted to accomplish was in my measurments and I must admit that I am very proud of myself :heart: I lost 0,5 inch around each of my arms, 1 around my neck, 1 around my hips and 3 around my waist for a total of 6 inches!!! I am so amazed at this difference. I love Pilates!!!! I am sad I didn't see any difference on my thighs so I will try to go on my treadmill every day in February on top of my Pilates which I will intensify. If I keep on loosing inches at my waist, I will have to go get myself a new pair of joggings and will be able to put on the pair of jeans that I have that are too small for me. My goal for next month is to keep on loosing inches around my waist and my hips and to start loosing some around my hips. This is a very nice end of the month gift :happy: :flowerforyou: :heart: :happy: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Missou
    Options
    1/1 for February with a 30 minutes walk on the treadmill and the 40 minutes Pilates routine with the circle.

Let's go ladies, we can do it!!
  • Missou
    Options
    I just finished 2 Pilates routines; one to sculpt the upper body and the other to sculpt the abs. After a little rest, I will go on my treadmill.
  • Missou
    Options
    Another 40 minutes of Pilates and some treadmill for today :heart:
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Quick check in for me. Ended the week at 4/7 with a 4 mile run on Saturday. Super busy weekend because I had to work, and then Saturday evening we had my daughter's preschool class over for her birthday part. It was fun to see ten 4 year olds running around. Yesterday I just relaxed. Planning to get a 3 mile run in today after work if all goes well.

Happy Monday all! Keep up the great work!
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    Got my 3 mile run in, that makes me 1/7 for the week. Great job ladies, keep it up!! Debra I've seen you posting some crazy calorie burns, great job!!
  • makeitallsue
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    Finally got my laptop back from my son!!
    I hate posting from my phone... I can't read anything...

I have been doing pretty well at getting the workouts in...although last week, I had 2 rest days... well, one of those days was helping my son work through his room... kinda sad... all the toys and trinkets he used to love (including gi joe came out and teenage... highschool boys stuff moved in!) Last week finsihed 5/7.. and kept superbowl foods to a min! Yay!!

So far this week 2/7... getting ready to get my kick boxing shoes on for today!!

Heather.... enjoy those adorable little birthday parties.. they go waaaaaaaay to quick... man, I miss those days!
    Dominique... great job, I can almost hear it in your post how much better you are feeling!!!

Have a great day!!!
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    2/7 this morning with P90X chest/back and ab ripper. I sooooo wanted to sleep in when my alarm went off at 4:45, but I GOT UP!!! yay me!!!

Have a great Tuesday guys!
  • Missou
    Options
    Good evening ladies, I am up to my 36th workout of the year and today was a good one, I did the 28 minutes Hip Hop Abs routine. Every time my heart was getting tired, it was time to walk so I was able to rest a little and keep on going. At the end, I was really tired and had to wait before going in the shower. Yesterday, I did a 30 minutes Pilates routine with the circle and went on my treadmill for another 20 minutes.

Nice to see you again Debra and let's keep up the good work :drinker:
  • Missou
    Options
    This morning, my knee and my back were in pain and that is all because of the Hip Hop Abs :tongue: For today, I am sticking with the 40 minutes Pilates routine and the treadmill.
  • Missou
    Options
    The quarter of the month is done :heart:
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    Yesterday was 3/7 with a 4 mile run. Rest day today. :)

Happy Thursday all, we're almost to the weekend!!!
  • makeitallsue
    Options
    4/7 for the week.. yesterday was an off day for me too Heather! I sewed all day! Love it!!

Weight training on my list today.

Yay!!!!! Friday!!
  • Missou
    Options
    40 minutes of Pilates and 20 more on the treadmill :tongue:
  • makeitallsue
    Options
    Finished the week 6/7 Ya us.. we rock!!
  • Missou
    Options
    I guess today was a rest day; I only walked for 21 minutes... No Pilates :glasses:
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    Hey all! I ended the week at 4/7, and I'm 1/7 today with a 3 mile run. Hope you guys are doing great!
  • makeitallsue
    Options
    2/7
    Sunday weight training and elliptical
    Monday 5 miles walking @ 4.0
    Have a great week