Half way there! (with pics!)

124»

Replies

• datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    you look great girl.
  • you look amazing!!!! thanks for sharing the pics that give me more hope that I can do it. :flowerforyou:
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Lovely. Very nice.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Great job, you're really an inspiration. I joined MFP about a year ago and have lost 16 lbs since then (kept off 26 over two years). But your success really helps me think I can do more, if I really re-focus.

Again, great job!
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    The difference between your two pics is simply amazing! I'm so jealous even when I had lost 40 pounds I couldn't see much of a difference, but I suppose it's cuz I have a lot to lose :\ You're simply stunning :)
  • awaterbaby
    awaterbaby Posts: 6 Member
    You were a pretty girl before, but now you positively glow! Great job! I'll keep my eye on you for inspiration.
  • Perseverance10910
    Perseverance10910 Posts: 26 Member
    you are gorgeous! keep it up!
  • MMH86
    MMH86 Posts: 120 Member
    Thank you everyone!! xoxo
  • Congrats! And you look great - not sure where you have those extra pounds you are talking about ... but good on ya (or 'off ya' in this case) :drinker:
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 329 Member
    Great Job!!!
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 201 Member
    You look maahvalous! :wink:
  • You look great! You're smiling now...:) I just started...you are a great inspiration.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Wow, amazing transformation!! Great job!
  • Many congratulation, did you fined it hare going?
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    You look like a totally different girl! I am sure you feel great about your accomplishment! You should, you look great!
  • debsocwk
    debsocwk Posts: 121 Member
    You look great, and that smile shows how much happier you are!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    WOW!!! I'm stunned! Awesome job! Keep pushing, killer!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!