NKOTB!

Hey everyone! (Jordan was my fav!)
I am new to this, but I am sooo looking forward to doing life together and reaching our personal goals. I know the reward will be great in the end! I have never tried to take control of my weight and health before, I just let it slide, so this is a complete life change for me. Thank you in advance for you support and wisdom, I hope to be the same for you! :)

Replies

• kandren
    kandren Posts: 2
    Hey everyone! (Jordan was my fav!)
    I am new to this, but I am sooo looking forward to doing life together and reaching our personal goals. I know the reward will be great in the end! I have never tried to take control of my weight and health before, I just let it slide, so this is a complete life change for me. Thank you in advance for you support and wisdom, I hope to be the same for you! :)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: