Singles???

Replies

• missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    I've been single for 3 years!

After the disaster that was the first date I"d been on in three years a few weeks ago, I'm looking forward to staying that way.

I'm telling ya- some guys are total creeps!

But here's hoping one day I meet someone who doesn't make me feel like he might want to stab me in the throat in the dark o.o
  • jacobsonmandy
    jacobsonmandy Posts: 30 Member
    I'm 27 and single, I live in New York and I'm always looking for new friends. Add me if you'd like one too! ;]
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    I'm 30 and single for nearly a year although felt like longer. I keep thinking I want to date but I've just started a new course to change my career and prospects so I'd rather see how that pans out. If I meet someone along the way thats fine by me.

I'm also a little worried that being with someone might throw a spanner in the works as far as my new lifestyle goes
  • Rackminac
    Rackminac Posts: 13 Member
    I've been married for 4 years, with my hubby for 8, 2 kids and 2 dogs later, and I wish I was still single, still wishing there was a prince charming somewhere out there, that perfect match. If ur single dont rush to not be. Life is too short to put all your eggs in one basket. most of u have the right idea to find yourself before finding someone else... Wish I would have.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    rack :sad: such great advice and i totally agree...hope all is well :flowerforyou:
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Single and ready to mingle.
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    About 30 days into being single lol...Have not been single for 11 years, forgot how fun it is.
  • alil2loveable
    alil2loveable Posts: 178 Member
    Single in Charlotte NC here
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Single in nottm the uk where have all the good men gone? Im terrible at taking compliments&back right off when approached i need to work on my self esteem& confidence. Sick of all the akin time though lol
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Im single and focused on eating better and getting fit.My goal is 180lbs which I am twenty pounds away from.Im looking but not in a rush.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    single and ready to mingle.. hahahaha!! I'm kidding. sorta.. I am single though. :bigsmile:

^^ Want!
  • ESVABelle
    I have 2 girlfriends Palmela and Hangela, they get along.

*does not surprise me* LoL <3
  • ESVABelle
    Guilty as charged.. 31-Dallas

*swoooon*
  • psychopiglet
    psychopiglet Posts: 130 Member
    I've been a single pringle since October. I think I prefer it like this!
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    For me, being single appears to be a chronic condition
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Single and sick of it.
  • onefourone
    onefourone Posts: 212 Member
    I'm single!!!

(don't pay any attention to that guy on my couch watching football who smacks my *kitten*. he's just here to watch the kids.)

That was good I like that LOL
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    single/25/NYC. And yes, definitely losing weight to wear nicer clothes and catch a husband!
  • swimmchick87
    swimmchick87 Posts: 458 Member
    I'm single! 24 and I live in Denver. And that is NOT why I'm losing weight...it's all for ME!
  • krissagirl0709
    krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
    Defenitly single and loving it! Was in a off and on relationship for 3 years and got out of it of Christmas and I feel so much freedom now! Eventually I want to date again but I think starting off as friends would be better..and it is motivating me to loose weight to get to pre pregnancy weight I cant wait!