Hi and PLEASE support me!

I was given this website weeks ago and haven't had the courage to open it until today. I just had a dr. appt. and I've been "smacked between the eyes." I've finally realized that now I'm going to be #1 and no one else so here I am! Hi to all.

Replies

• slockie
    slockie Posts: 2
    I was given this website weeks ago and haven't had the courage to open it until today. I just had a dr. appt. and I've been "smacked between the eyes." I've finally realized that now I'm going to be #1 and no one else so here I am! Hi to all.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Welcome & good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    We've all got to be #1 when it comes to our health, so welcome!!!! :happy:
  • Welcome to the other side!:wink:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:
  • cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Welcome!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome! Best of luck to you!

Just take it a week at a time and make small changes until you are living a new lifestyle!!

:flowerforyou:
  • RXchic
    RXchic Posts: 47
    WELCOME!!! :flowerforyou: Best of luck to you on this new journey...
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi, and welcome to THE best site on the web! :love:
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it! :smile:
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off! :noway:
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Welcome! One day at a time:flowerforyou:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Hello and welcome aboard... Good luck on a healthier you! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: