Starting 30 Day Shred Tomorrow - Join Me?

12345679»

Replies

• Ok ...I did level one sunday afternoon....and have not been able to do it again Yet.....I am so sore that I'm having trouble squatting down to even use the bathroom. I was more out of shape than I realized. I've will try again this weekend. I'm on my feet all day long at work....and I've continue to walk briskly.....but forget about picking something up off the floor and if I could I would pee standing up and I'm a girl :))
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    I am thinking about starting the 30 day shred too...
  • I'm on day 8 and also started her 6 week abs work out omgosh its hard core lol! only 8 days and see a difference!
  • terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    I just finished D2L1...and I HURT SO GOOD!

Come on Jillian...make me a sexy beast!
  • JollyJane13
    JollyJane13 Posts: 62 Member
    Beginning measurements
    Neck: 15 inches
    Bust: 52 inches
    Waist: 45 inches
    Hips: 62 inches
    Thighs: 34 inches
    Calves: 21 inches
    Arms: 19 inches

Day 6 measurements
    Beginning measurements
    Neck: 15 inches
    Bust: 50 inches
    Waist: 44 inches
    Hips: 60 inches
    Thighs: 34 inches
    Calves: 21 inches
    Arms: 19 inches
  • aroobq
    aroobq Posts: 14
    Im going to start tomorrow! hope the pounds melt
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    I'm on L1 D3 and it's great reading how everyone else is getting on with it!
  • Mellaout
    Mellaout Posts: 7 Member
    Ok so I did get a late start on the 30 day shred, I had the wrong one! But I have been doing 30 day now that I have it along with the other JM - No More Trouble Zones. Yess! I fell like I am crazy but ohhh the work outs are so good cause you soo feel it. I do 30 day shred 3 days a week and no more tzones 3 days a week. It's working!
  • Mellaout
    Mellaout Posts: 7 Member
    Oh yeah, I know the feeling I started it every other day. It gets better believe me, but honestly. I like feeling the ab muscles even- hurting throughout the day cause now I know I have them lol!
  • I'm in too. I've done it on and off for a while, but I need to do it consistently!
  • luv2eduk8
    luv2eduk8 Posts: 46 Member
    I've been doing this for a few days. Is there any way to skip to the DVD menu without listening to Jillian talk and explain every time? When I try is always says that is prohibited on this DVD.