hello there.

Hi everyone!! I am elizabeth. Im a 19 year old college student. I have recently lost a bunch of weight (about 50lbs) and am working on getting rid of those stubborn last lbs and to get a new lean body

Replies

• Hi everyone!! I am elizabeth. Im a 19 year old college student. I have recently lost a bunch of weight (about 50lbs) and am working on getting rid of those stubborn last lbs and to get a new lean body
  • Welcome Elizabeth :flowerforyou:
    and congrats on the weight dropped! :bigsmile:

Glad you joined us :drinker:
  • Welcome to the site and wtg on the current weight loss
  • karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    Welcome, Congrats on the lost weight. maybe u can give me some advise on how you lost it.
    Some years ago I lost 33 ponds, with a low calorie diet, but I gained that weight back on. This time, Im going to try it with more exercise and a more balanced diet.

Good luck!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: congrats, on the weight you have already lost, that is awesome.