College Kids?

2»

Replies

• ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    I work full time, have my associates degree and now going to school to finish up my pre recs for nursing....I have super long days and am trying hard on here to do well, its nice to know people are in my same situation. :) I live in Washington State.

Im from washington too! im currently in bellingham going to school

My brother went to school there for awhile! I grew up in Ellensburg, went up to Wenatchee for 2 years for school, now back in ellensburg traveling to Yakima for school. Washington is a good state! :wink:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    I'm 22, about to graduate in May. I'm an Exercise, Sport, and Health Ed Major. I have full time school and I work part time as an assistant manager in a sporting goods store. I'm about to start my internship in a molecular biology lab as a full time research assistant! :bigsmile:
  • Hey, I'm Lor, I'm 18 and in my second (and last) year of college, I study photography and would love to start a group!
  • Oh YAY! this is really exciting! Good to know im not the only one haha

I am a business major at Western Washington University and am planning to go culinary school after I get my degree to be a baker..
    I really want to adapt all those unhealthy fattening desserts into something healthy but still delicious!

Tell me when you get famous!!!
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    I'm in my bajillionth year of college because I can't make up my mind!
  • chantybear
    chantybear Posts: 343
    I am in my first year:smile:
  • I work full time, have my associates degree and now going to school to finish up my pre recs for nursing....I have super long days and am trying hard on here to do well, its nice to know people are in my same situation. :) I live in Washington State.

Im from washington too! im currently in bellingham going to school

My brother went to school there for awhile! I grew up in Ellensburg, went up to Wenatchee for 2 years for school, now back in ellensburg traveling to Yakima for school. Washington is a good state! :wink:

very cool!! im from lynnwood! i love washington! i went to oregon last year. and i am glad to be back!
  • Awesome to know there are so many of us!! I am in my last year studying Mechanical Engineering in order to get my Bachelor's. I'm 21 (gonna be 22 in August) and am getting married in January!
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Graduated April or 2008 (OMG - it's almost been a YEAR! :sad:) I have my Bachelors of Music in Voice Performance.

I'm taking some time off before applying to Graduate School next fall. My goal is to be about 20 lbs away from my goal weight when I audition! I want to be that triple threat everyone talks about - and unfortunately, looks plays a big part in the opera world now! I refuse to be the "Fat Lady" who sings! :laugh:

Seems like a great group guys! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

:bigsmile: <---To add a touch of Green for St. Patty's Day!
This discussion has been closed.