2780 calorie diet

2»

Replies

• After I eat my exercise calories back that's usually about what I end up with.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Only if I've really effed up my day.

This^^
  • jenhaze
    jenhaze Posts: 25 Member
    Before my trying to lose weight, that was one meal ahahhhaha

/shot.
  • jenhaze
    jenhaze Posts: 25 Member
    right!
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    2500 for me :)
  • waxon81
    waxon81 Posts: 198 Member
    Im on 3500 at the moment, awesome!!!

Not looking forward to cutting though..... Dreading it intact.lol
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 650 Member
    Hai I'm on a 2780 calorie diet! Anyone else?

Just curious....how did you come to that number?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member

Started with MFP numbers. Tweaked it using the Harris Benedict formula. Then used the feed back loop of comparing actual results with predicted results. And made small tweaks over time as needed.

To be fair, 2780 includes a 500 cal surplus (this is before exercise; on exercise days I eat around 3200).

This whole post was really meant to be a parody of all the "1200 cal" posts we see, where people say, "I'm on 1200 calories per day. Anyone else?". It's totally arbitrary how many calories a random person on the internet is consuming.
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 650 Member

Started with MFP numbers. Tweaked it using the Harris Benedict formula. Then used the feed back loop of comparing actual results with predicted results. And made small tweaks over time as needed.

To be fair, 2780 includes a 500 cal surplus (this is before exercise; on exercise days I eat around 3200).

This whole post was really meant to be a parody of all the "1200 cal" posts we see, where people say, "I'm on 1200 calories per day. Anyone else?". It's totally arbitrary how many calories a random person on the internet is consuming.

Ahhhhh......I got ya. I was curious though because although I havent been hungry, MFP has me at just under 1900 which seems pretty low for me.