Hi Everyone, please introduce yourself!

1151617181921»

Replies

• Kathrynrbg
    Kathrynrbg Posts: 176 Member
    What's your name? Kathryn
    Where do you live? Ecuador
    What are your food vices/ cheats? I used to have them but not any more.
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Right now i feel is only about time and patience.
    What's your favorite exercise? Weight Lifting
    What exercise would you like to try this year? burpees,
    What is your biggest trouble spot? belly
    What part of your body do you like the most? arms
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2014? Drop 7% body fat.
  • lesliekarp
    lesliekarp Posts: 3 Member
    What's your name? Leslie
    Where do you live? Suwanee, Ga (suburb of Atlanta)
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Mexican food - gah! It's ridiculous that I have no Latin heritage at all and yet I want this food every da*n day!
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Breaking bad eating habits, lack of time/desire to exercise everyday and general fear of the public humiliation associated with my clear overexertion when doing even the most beginner work out.
    What's your favorite exercise? Walking/hiking in the woods
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Yoga (hot yoga too)
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Butt/Saddlebags
    What part of your body do you like the most? Honestly, my boobs.
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Reach and maintain both desired body appearance on the outside and health on the inside.
  • marisol2066
    marisol2066 Posts: 19 Member
    What's your name? Marisol
    Where do you live? Birmingham, AL
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Candy - specifically reese's cups or cheetos
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? using things like work/boyfriend/tiredness as an excuse
    What's your favorite exercise? running and I just joined the YMCA so I get to swim again!
    What exercise would you like to try this year? get back into yoga for stretching purposes
    What is your biggest trouble spot? tummy
    What part of your body do you like the most? legs
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2014? run a half marathon
  • amber6108
    amber6108 Posts: 53 Member
    What's your name? Amber
    Where do you live? Colorado
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Chips, pasta, mixed drinks
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Laziness
    What's your favorite exercise? Body pump
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Snowboarding, yoga/Pilates, indoor rock climbing, and cycling
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Abs and butt/thighs
    What part of your body do you like the most? Eyes? I don't particularly like any part of my body it all needs work
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012?---well now it's 2014 but I would like to tone up before my wedding in May!
  • What's your name? Rachelle
    Where do you live? Victoria, BC
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Cheese! Love it.
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Time to myself! The weather (rainy, rainy, no good for biking!)
    What's your favorite exercise? Pilates/ Pure Barre, anything that adds strength without bulk.
    What exercise would you like to try this year?
    What is your biggest trouble spot? My thighs - No matter how much tummy fat I loose, they still stay bulky!
    What part of your body do you like the most? My tummy, when it's nice and flat
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Exercise 3 times a week to improve/maintain toning
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    My name is Alex.
    I live in NE Oklahoma USA
    My vices are chocolate, diet pop, red meat
    What's holding me back? It's hard juggling being a fairly new mom in a new town. Mostly laziness.
    Fav exercise? Kickboxing!
    I'd like to try... Running a 5K like Color Run, Glow Run, etc.
    Biggest trouble spots.... Stomach, thighs. Boobs lol
    The part of my body that I like the most? My calves, my arms. Very muscular!
    My #1 fitness/health goal for 2014 is to get my body ready for baby #2 this year.