What is your favor workout equipment??

2»

Replies

• Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    I :heart: :heart: :heart: my Gazelle! It's awkward at first but SO many options for a workout! And I have a big ball for crunches and core strengthening! Good stuff!:heart:
    I have the Gazelle also...don't use it very much because my calfs are killing me by the next day after I use it. It's a pretty good workout. I have the dvd's that come with it...I listen to my shuffle while working out watching the video. I can't stand listening to Tony Little talk...he's weird. LOL!
    My fav workout equipment at the gym is the elliptical. I love to take spinning classes more though.
  • i LOVE the elliptical trainer, and my second favorite is the equipment that enables me to do the hanging leg lifts, im not sure what its called but its where you hold yourself up on bars so that your legs hang down freely, and you lift them up as high as you can, it REALLY works my upper thighs, and that annoying lower 'pooch" part of my stomach, including the rest of my stomach as well since those have to be engaged in order to be able to properly lift the legs
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    I :heart: :heart: :heart: my Gazelle! It's awkward at first but SO many options for a workout! And I have a big ball for crunches and core strengthening! Good stuff!:heart:
    I have the Gazelle also...don't use it very much because my calfs are killing me by the next day after I use it. It's a pretty good workout. I have the dvd's that come with it...I listen to my shuffle while working out watching the video. I can't stand listening to Tony Little talk...he's weird. LOL!
    My fav workout equipment at the gym is the elliptical. I love to take spinning classes more though.

I'm with you two on this. Though I just watch t.v. while I do it, it's so silent (ommiting the occasional squeaks) that I can do it in the evening while my son is sleeping & husband is watching t.v. and we can still talk!

Najah, keep at it and your calves will get better. Try sliding your feet back too, if you're spendig all the time on up front & on your toes, that's part of the soreness problem.

I also love my step with resistance bands & of course a 25lb 21 month old!
  • Besides my hiking boots, I'd have to say my JumpSnap. It's a jumprope that doesn't have a rope. It's programmable so it records your cals burned based on your size, how many jumos, etc. It's fun but it kicks my butt! (My rapidly decreasing butt!)
  • I use a gazelle as well. I use it 30 minutes 6 days a week.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    squat rack! :bigsmile:
  • artloux
    artloux Posts: 13
    My dog...she makes me walk really, really fast!