Introduce yourself, and tell us your story !

2»

Replies

• jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Hey i am always looking for more friends have of mine stopped coming on here. I am 29 l have 2 kids and been married for 6 yrs...i been overweight my whole life till i was 21 lost 80 pounds on ww. After i had my daughter i lost all weight frrom her when my husband deplyed for 6 months then after that gained some back from eatting bad and then new meds...then got preg with my son. After i had him lost 30 pounds but gained it back when my father went into hospital and passed away. Since then I tried but never gave it my all. Now I am giving it my all I use a body Bugg and this sight. I am up for friends but only if u come on often I need support and would love more friends to support. I have 130 to lose.
  • Hi I'm Danny, 59yo male, married with 4 kids (1 of my own, 3 from my new wife - she's great!), 5'6", 136lb. I was always skinny (I was the 98lb. weakling in college, literally!) until my 30's when I started adding weight (marriage will do that to you I hear!). Anyway I have been needing to lose some of my belly fat for several years now; seeing myself in my daughter's graduation pictures made me finally get serious about it. I have never counted calories before and pretty much ate whatever I wanted, but it is catching up with me, and my wife is after me to eat a healthier diet. I found MFP recently and started logging my diet and exercise, and I find it gives me a solid goal to work toward. I can already see progress and I feel good just that I have now have a plan.
  • Hi, I'm Andrea. I'm going on 19 and from Canada. One day I woke up and weighed myself and the scale said 181, and put two and two together and realized I've gained ten pounds a year for the last four years, and if I didn't turn it around I'd be 200 lbs in two years or less. So I jumped on the bandwagon and lost 25lbs. Hit a rough patch for awhile and gained a few, but that scared me back into exercising and eating right, thankfully it was just all water from eating crappy food though. My best friend basically told me I wasn't good enough for him, so that was enough motivation for me to get going again too.