100 Calorie Packs

2»

Replies

• flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    viv

its ok, you are preaching to the chior. :laugh: empty calories are my downfall. I a pack like that would make me eat them all. plus go get another box. do you remember the story of the woman on a diet, she had made a chocolate cream pie, and when she went to bed, there was half a pie left. well, she gets up and eats the entire half a pie. not wanting her family to know what she did she made another pie, and ate HALF OF IT. :noway: I can't say never, but I try very hard to not ever put a calorie in that I won't get something from. now, I can sure justify things. laugh. skinny cow...That's got to be a dairy. :wink: I hear they have a no sugar added yogurt that can be tasty, any one heard about that?
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    I am a firm believer in real unprocessed foods, as much as possible. It has been proven and much discussion in health care circles that since the introduction of "diet" products, like artificial sweetners that our waistlines have done nothing but grow. If the 100 calorie packs work for you that's great, but honestly I would rather have a 100 calories of real oreos or chips than the wacky little wafers they try to pass of as a substitute.
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    a hundred calories of a real oreo....what's that, you get to sniff the bag and cry.:laugh:
    until they load those puppies up with megavitamins, no sugar, all healthy stuff, I am afraid the package is as close as I get. I know what you mean about the artificial crap. I do dump way too much of that into my system, and I am sure somewhere down the road it will bite me in the a**
This discussion has been closed.