Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• alliepee11
    Options
    I'm 5`0", currently at 175, I'd like to see somewhere in the one twenties, but as I've never been that low as an adult, the number May go up or down as I approach my goal.
  • kirika05
    Options
    I'm 5'0 at 134lbs. My GW is around 105lbs. With muscle I gain from working out, it may be a little more. I'm more worried about getting my body fat percentage within a healthier range.
  • FAMUDva
    FAMUDva Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal is under 130.
  • straightedg4lif
    straightedg4lif Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3, starting weight 200 currently 174. My goal weight is 110-115 hopefully by the summer! I have been losing 2.5-3.5 lbs a week and hope to continue that trend!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    5'3" with a goal of 115 and 18% bf
  • Ntoriousydc
    Ntoriousydc Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and am now sitting at 121 pounds, 5 months ago I was 145 pounds. My goal weight is 105 pounds, but I'm going to rethink it once I reach 115 pounds.

5 months ago I was 141 im now 128, im 4; 10"! my goal is like 98 but i think 105 i could be happy with
  • Masheba
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my first goal is to get to 200 lbs. My second goal is to return to my boot camp weight if possible, 150 lbs.. I have a long way to go and I am looking for friends people who are my height or in similar situations. as well.
  • roxxie25
    roxxie25 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"1' and 43 years old. Before I had my daughter 4 years ago I weighed less than 125 my entire adult life. I gained a normal amount of weight during pregnancy, but developed hypothryoidism afterwards and have had a really hard time dropping from the high 130s, low 140s. My goal is to get back to 125. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Ntoriousydc
    Ntoriousydc Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am 4"11 and at my most ever 194 i wasnt even this big on my due date.... my goal is 130-145 due to my naturlly curvy figure =. but it seems like its harder for us short ppl to lose weight... please send tips my way...

Im 4' 10' and 128 i started at 141. even though thats only a few pounds I feel miles better!

Start making up your meals of oats, wholegrain rice, bread, pasta, vegetables fruits peanut butter nuts lean meat basically anything that doesnt come in a packet! try to eat every 2-3 hours as this will get your metabolism in good shape, eating at different times daily can send your metabolism really slow and cause weight gain. When you wake up in the morning before you eat breakfast (DEFINITELY EAT BREAKFAST, ITS VITAL!) drink a huge glass of cold water with fresh lemon squeezed in it. again metabolism trick! cocoa powder, conammon and everyhthing spicy will also boost your metabolism.

Exercise wise, just do what you can manage, thirty minutes a day 5 days a week. be it walking, power walking, swimming, running whatever, just get moving! follow this and the pounds will start flying off! x
  • ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    5"3 Currently 203lbs.. Goal is 120lbs.
  • shanniebug
    shanniebug Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    5' 3" and currently 138 (down from 158). My short term goal is 135. My ultimate goal is 125 but not sure how manageable it will be.
  • nicolejabbour2
    Options
    I am 5'4 :D
    I'm making small goals for myself, just because I know I get discouraged easily.
    I'm currently sitting at 165, fluctuating up and down 2-3lbs throughout the day.
    My current goal is to get back into the 150's...
    Once I see that 159 on the scale, i'll be SO excited.

Secondary goal is to be in the 140's.. I don't remember the last time I was there.. Not even lying, cannot remember.
    149 = HAPPY CAT!
  • Itzli
    Itzli Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I think I posted this already. I'm 5'1" - 180lbs. Goal is 120. :blushing:
    I'm 5'0 at 134lbs. My GW is around 105lbs. With muscle I gain from working out, it may be a little more. I'm more worried about getting my body fat percentage within a healthier range.

I'm more worried about my body fat % than actual weight too..
  • nicolejabbour2
    Options
    5' 3" and currently 138 (down from 158). My short term goal is 135. My ultimate goal is 125 but not sure how manageable it will be.

Good job Shannie!
  • holdingon2faith793
    Options
    5ft2, current weight 135lbs and my goal is 120lbs. :)

Im 5'2" Current weight 137-138, Goal 110, Ive seen myself at 120 and its not good enough for me.. I want it all gone!!
  • amyplaysflute
    amyplaysflute Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 5'1" and about a year ago I weighed 135, but now i'm down to 125ish (I don't have a scale at home, so i don't weigh very often). My goal is to keep at a 1/2 per week deficit until I'm happy with my size. I'm more focused on starting to build muscle and cardio endurance!
  • Corkline
    Corkline Posts: 107
    Options
    My people! 5'3", high weight (after Christmas) was 146.6, goal weight is 125. I remember being 125, about five years ago... Current weight is 139.

Biggest pet peeve is people who look at me and go "no way you're xxx, you're tiny!" No, dude, I'm hauling around a few extra phone books.

Body composition is my big thing. I want to be STRONG.
  • safjohnston
    Options
    I am 31 yrs. old and 5'3. Currently weigh 145, want to weigh 135. Apparently at my weight I have a BMI of 25, overweight range. According to my doctor if you are 5'3 you should weigh 125-135 pounds to be healthy but not too lean!
  • princesspea234
    princesspea234 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    5'4" currently 124-128 depending on time of day. Want to get down to 110-115. Really hard to stop binge eating and binge drinking. Biggest struggle. Plus, making myself work out when I have taken a break due to vacation or illness or laziness.
  • miriams76
    miriams76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4". My goal weight is 128 with a BF % of 20% or less. Currently at 142lbs and 26-28% body fat (also depending on time of day). My highest weight has been 188lbs after the birth of our first child. It was 177 after birth of second but joined MFP at about 152. Would love pals with similar goals..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!