Replies

• Chipidies
    Chipidies Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    5'2" and working towards 110.
  • slimflo76
    slimflo76 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5ft2 and 146 lb right now with a starting goal of 130lb, when I get to that I will see how much more I want to lose. I do find it quite difficult at the moment, as I am forever losing a lb or 2 and then gaining back.

Flo :)
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    4ft 11
  • wannehunter85
    Options
    5'2 and a little change lol. As of today I am 75 pounds down of my SW of 225 which puts me at 15. My GW is 130 and then I will see where from there I want to go. I've always been overweight since about 9-10, so I don't really know WHERE I should be. :D I just know I am not there yet. :p
  • leeannsandon
    Options
    Im 5ft 3, my 10 yr old daughter is taller than me lol I was back in january 135 lbs, im current 130 lbs and my goal weight is 115 lbs before August for my holidays, I currently work out for w hrs at home five days a week and recently been under my calorie intake, so fingers crossed, good luck all
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm 5ft current weight 105lbs, goal weight 100lbs but once I hit goal I hope to tone up and get definition and expect a gain from the new founded muscle :)
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    5'3 - and 44 YO. SW 180 - oh the horror! GW - 140 - I think that would put me right at the top of healthy BMI. Got a long, hard slog ahead of me but nothing is impossible - every day on here is evidence of that.

When I get to 140 - or when I am comfortably back in my UK12 clothes (I've kept them all) I'll re-evaluate. I'm heavy lifting so am trying to undo the connection between weight and success. it would be AMAZING to be a UK 10 - however I'm not getting any younger and I know it shows on your face. Mainly I want to firm all the wobbly bits up and be able to wear sleeveless tops again without horrendous bingo wingage!

Good luck my fellow pocket rockets - we got this!
  • sharon_in_missouri
    sharon_in_missouri Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and my goal is 110. I am at 133.5 as of this morning so 23.5 to go! I had successfully maintained 110 for years but major surgery and 2 moves to other states for work, a crazy busy work schedule and just not paying attention to the small things like what I was eating led to 35 extra pounds. I am 1/3 of the way there (did not start using MFP right away).
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    I am 5' 2" current weight 70kgs want to get to about 57kgs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!