Any guys 6ft4 or taller

2»

Replies

• ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Hi folks i was hoping to find any guys taller than 6ft4.

You, sir, are not alone.
    *waves* :-P
  • MelissaT81
    MelissaT81 Posts: 123 Member
    Hi folks i was hoping to find any guys taller than 6ft4.

Me too!!! Send em my way when you find him :blushing:
  • DangerousDoug42
    DangerousDoug42 Posts: 12 Member
    There are some incredible posts on here - good work guys! I am 6-3 and have hovered between 220-240 for the past 20 years. Got on here to finally get down to 210. Halfway there in only 5 weeks! Once I started keeping track of portions and what I was actually putting in my mouth I couldn't believe how many calories I was pounding every day.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    I'm not a dude but I'm 6'1"... I maxed out height wise at 6'2.5" then sorta shrunk, but hoping I go back up after I've lost some more. I know I'm a female but I would appreciate more "Gigantosauruses" on my list, it makes me feel more part of a community! Feel free to add me, anyone :)

Oh, by the way, based on my supposed optimal weight of 195, a lot of these estimates seems a little low. My doctor wants me to be higher than that because of my body stature though, so I would get a general idea here maybe, and as you start to lose more, consult a physician for an official weight recommendation.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    wowza.jpg
    320+ to about 205 I've been down to 194 but I think 179 will give me some wiggle room

This.. this is pretty hot haha :)
  • I am 6'4. My long term GW is 220 lbs at 10% BF. I am currently 200 lbs at 15% BF.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    wowza.jpg
    320+ to about 205 I've been down to 194 but I think 179 will give me some wiggle room

This.. this is pretty hot haha :)
    thx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!