If there was "1" thing you could eat, til' you puked, what w

Options

Replies

• amiles21693
    Options
    right now, green apples.

When I am not pregnant and having awful morning sickness, than probably anything carbs. Really delicious breads, pastas, potatoes. Not a huge fan of fried anything though.

Oh my God, when I was pregnant with my son, I HAD TO HAVE a green granny smith apple every single night as my dessert -- the one night of my pregnancy that we did not have granny smith apples in the house, I made my husband hoof it to the grocery store at 10 pm to get me one. How funny, isn't that a bizarre craving?

Atleast its something good for you! (:
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    OK...................EVERYBODY.............WHAT YOU JUST POSTED, TRY TO AVOID FOR 1 MONTH..............SEE IF YOU COULD DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE............. YOU COULD DO IT, I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!

:wink:

I've done it. :)
  • CrystalMarie253
    Options
    My downfall is "Potatoes"...................be it Chips, French Fries, Mashed, Homefries, etc.................

Once I start, I can't stop...................

Absolutely potatoes!!!!!
  • biancalovespoya
    Options
    a MASSIVE slab of rich, warm chocolate cake, drowning in thick chocolate sauce and a dollop of crunchy peanut butter.

clearly, i have issues :)
  • myuva
    myuva Posts: 67
    Options
    Panda Brownies !!!!!!
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    Sabra Classic Hummus and Stacy Pita Chips. Seriously, I cannot stop once I start.
  • ROCKERFOREVER81
    Options
    Mexican food
    Chineese Food
    Mac n Cheese
    Cheetos
    Nutella
    French Fries
  • javalika
    javalika Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Pizza!
  • lcoreo5
    lcoreo5 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    nothing, i hate throwing up!!!
  • missimperfect
    missimperfect Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    pastapastapastapastapasta

mac and cheese
    fettuccine alfredo
    spaghetti
    buttered noodles

...like seriously. It's my downfall!
  • melissanne81
    Options
    Oreos.
  • lottichapman
    lottichapman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Fruit crumble, any kind, but my favourite has got to be Blackberry and Apple, and thick hot custard.
    My friend makes the most awesome fruit crumble with the fruits from his garden
    he grows Apple, Pears, Plums, Elderberry, Strawberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, (though you cant beat wild blackberries picked in woodlands, or where I live they grow in abundance along the river footpath) Rhubarb. He also makes the most delicious jams. My favourite being his Rhubarb and Ginger jam.
  • lottichapman
    lottichapman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I don't like this thread, its making me hungry! lol:grumble:

Can I just say (although this has nothing to do with the thread) 109lb lost!!! that is AMAZING!!!!! You look fabulous!! Well done girl for all the hard work, it's really paid off. Well done!! xx
  • kiwianjel
    kiwianjel Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Homemade chocolate sauce pudding and fresh whipped cream!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE
  • FunSizeFlirty30
    Options
    Samoa’s--Girl Scout cookies and sharp cheddar cheese!!!!!! :-)
  • PepperRocks
    Options
    pizzzza :D
  • AshJasper
    AshJasper Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Chicken nuggets from McDonalds with sweet and sour sauce..mmmm AND SWEET TEA
  • CoCoFluff
    CoCoFluff Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Damn just 1 thing..... so many things to choose from. But what first popped into my mind was my good ol' friend CHEESECAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of all kinds :love: ..... n I wouldn't waste it my puking any of it out!
  • AngelsDream4Peace
    AngelsDream4Peace Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    We have a Mongolian Grill, yes, I could live there and eat there and then eat there some more! MMMMMM