Have you ever? Mature!!

Replies

• LOL
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Dude, I told you not to tell everyone. No more for you!
    :noway:

lmfao
  • Strange you should ask. NO! Seriously if you give someone a photo of yourself like that you better make sure you stay best friends forever!!! Or are you already on Face Book! ???

So silly.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    OK guys and gals, the gig is up! this is Toms friend! I hacked Tom because he hacked my face Book account and told all of my friends and family (as me) that I was coming out of the closet and that I was gay and marrying my best friend!!!!!!!! I am not gay!!! I am straight!!! It took me a Month to convince my own mother that I was not gay!!!!! So Tom, I got you!!!!!! There you go!!!! Everyone, thanks for the Harsh response!!! He deserved every bit of it!!!!! Now I am gone while tom changes his password which was dog**** BTW!!!!!!!

*sits patiently waiting for a 3rd personality to come out and commit exclamation point abuse*

This is totally legit!!!!! Tom is a great person!!!!!! He would never ask another woman for naked pics!!!!!!!! And his friend really is gay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waaaaaaait a minuet..... Tom is that YOU??
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    This whole thread has EPIC FAILURE written all over it!!
  • (Katt Williams voice) " I don't think I would have told that" ..:laugh:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    I see what you're doing there, Mr. Nekkid Picture Skittle Man...

53235622.jpg

Bwahahahaha :laugh: :laugh:
  • hhhhhhhhahahahahahaahahaha. That is awesome!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,339 Member
    OK guys and gals, the gig is up! this is Toms friend! I hacked Tom because he hacked my face Book account and told all of my friends and family (as me) that I was coming out of the closet and that I was gay and marrying my best friend!!!!!!!! I am not gay!!! I am straight!!! It took me a Month to convince my own mother that I was not gay!!!!! So Tom, I got you!!!!!! There you go!!!! Everyone, thanks for the Harsh response!!! He deserved every bit of it!!!!! Now I am gone while tom changes his password which was dog**** BTW!!!!!!!

*sits patiently waiting for a 3rd personality to come out and commit exclamation point abuse*

This is totally legit!!!!! Tom is a great person!!!!!! He would never ask another woman for naked pics!!!!!!!! And his friend really is gay!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally just LOLed and spit coke on my desk... jerk...:grumble:
  • MissObstinatiox
    MissObstinatiox Posts: 275 Member
    Ive got loads of naked pics on my facebook my addy is areyouforreal.com :0p
  • OK guys and gals, the gig is up! this is Toms friend! I hacked Tom because he hacked my face Book account and told all of my friends and family (as me) that I was coming out of the closet and that I was gay and marrying my best friend!!!!!!!! I am not gay!!! I am straight!!! It took me a Month to convince my own mother that I was not gay!!!!! So Tom, I got you!!!!!! There you go!!!! Everyone, thanks for the Harsh response!!! He deserved every bit of it!!!!! Now I am gone while tom changes his password which was dog**** BTW!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!! No!!!!!! Wait!!!!!! I forgot, am I supposed to be Tom or his gay friend?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,069 Member
    I'm Slim Shady yes I'm the real Shady all the other Slim Shady's are just imitating so won't the real Slim Shady please stand up. Please stand up. Please stand up

Love this one! :laugh:
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    I thought this was a "mature" thread
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member

I'm Slim Shady yes I'm the real Shady all the other Slim Shady's are just imitating so won't the real Slim Shady please stand up. Please stand up. Please stand up

Thank you! TOM ARNOLD you are confusing the hell out of me! Will the real Slim TOM ARNOLD Shady please stand up! :noway:

:bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: my thoughts exactly!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,339 Member
    I thought this was a "mature" thread

Sad you couldn't confess?

:tongue: :laugh: Just kidding
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Not again didnt we have a post like this before the OP arguing with herself LOL!!! yeah ok....
    This is the REAL Tom Arnold, I have been HACKED by my freaking jerk off A.S.S. H.O.L.E. Friend..... Steven.....I did not start this thread...... He started it because I hacked his FB account!!!! I am not a creep, I am not a Jerk, I do not trade nude pic's....I don't have low self esteem, I love my wife.......This needs to STOP!!!!!! How do I delete a posting,,,,,this is just wrong!!!!!!!! Steve I ****ing hate you man!!!!!!!!!! People, help me!!!!
  • Oh my God this thread has got to be the funniest I have read yet. This guy Tom is making up fictional characters to cover what he said earlier......AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Unbelievable. Get a life dude.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member

Yes!!!!!! No!!!!!! Wait!!!!!! I forgot, am I supposed to be Tom or his gay friend?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are the heretofore unmentioned OTHER friend Jerry. and GO!
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    here I was hoping people would post what they received! LOL
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    8638614.jpg
This discussion has been closed.