WHEN i get there..i'm totally gonna...

124»

Replies

• REDOING MY WARDROBE TOO! Filling it with pretty 'victorian style' dresses, BUYING BOOTS THAT ARE NOOOOOT WIDE WIDTH!, Finally be able to wear short sleeves [i don't because I'm self-conscious about my arms!] and finally let everyone else take pictures of me!
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 718 Member
    New clothes is a given. A breast lift would be on my wish list
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Look and look and look and look till I find that little black dress I dreamed I was in. The one I was wearing in the dream that I had of myself weighing 120lbs and filming a movie with my all-time favorite actress<3 Then get a whole new wardrobe(:

awesome :))... i want a nice dress...or a few.. when im done too :)
  • brighteyesxluv
    I;m gonna wear the clothes i ALREADY own that i wont wear bc they looked too tight, or i didnt feel confident int hem - I'm gonna post more pics on facebook than only 5 or 10 a yr and not be embarassed to wear cute summer dresses

cute summer dresses!!! yesss... i want like 3 or more :D
  • brighteyesxluv
    Rock a bathing suit everywhere and wear slutty skirts... Lol sounds bad but im so excited to be skinny

thats okay!! i feel the same. i'm excited too!
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    1. buy a bikini :O
    2. Get a tattoo on my lower tummy!
    3. buy some nice clothes!
  • ShannonMK9
    ShannonMK9 Posts: 65 Member
    Set new goals so that I do not gain it all back again
  • bellavie23
    bellavie23 Posts: 83 Member
    Take boudoir photos and tattoo my ribs...

I second the boudoir photos, but man I just got a full hip tattoo finally done and it went to my mid ribs and someone can not pay me enough to get that area chiseled over again LOL. Boudoir photos and be back to my pre-marriage size, get the attention I used to, so that maybe my husband realizes a good thing when he has it, but Ive been preggo the last 3 years, tubes are tied now, so no going back. :)
  • bellavie23
    bellavie23 Posts: 83 Member
    Is this bad? I really want to do a boudoir photo shoot. Not something too scandalous for fear that my kids might find it. Just something that I can look at every now and then to remind myself how hard I worked to get there and to keep me on track to staying in shape. I know my hubby would like it too:laugh: ...

THIS! love this idea

you look awesome!! Love the profile pic, youve done great!
  • 57rainbows
    57rainbows Posts: 101 Member
    Finally go on a 'real' honeymoon with hubby! We got married quickly due to the army, and when he comes home I'm planning on being much more fit and tight and muscular and our tropical honeymoon is going to be the perfect time to show it off.
  • happyjoyousfree1
    happyjoyousfree1 Posts: 124 Member
    I am gonna go skydiving. I prob could now, but need funds and for it to be summer. I used to be far to heavy to consider this

Go for it Thad!!!!
    I took up scuba diving 4 years ago at 50! and 220 lbs ballsy I know, but when I make it I'm gonna get the sexiest wet suit I can find and not look like the Michelin (sp) man on the dive boat!! lol
  • nixdieting
    nixdieting Posts: 15 Member
    Visit LOTS of friends and relatives to show off.

Wear a bikini for the first time in over 30 years!

Wear lots of skimpy Summer clothes that I already have, waiting for me (and the weather) to improve!

Get my husband to take lots of photos to remind me to keep on the straight and narrow!

Walk around with a big fat...... beam on my face!
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Jog down busy streets with my shirt off and try to elicit cat calls from passing cars.

Absolutely. Great idea. I look forward to the piccies!
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    All these ideas are so good. I lost my weight and did several. New clothes are, of course a necessity, but soooo much more fun when you can get into the size you want to. I had more confidence and changed my car for a soft top so I can drive with the roof down and feel good that people look. (Shallow, I know) And my daughter and I did a photo shoot, for fun, last year. We thoroughly enjoyed being made over and posing. I am now considering where to put the tattoo I have promised myself.
    So keep your eyes on the future and enjoy your successes. They are so worth it! And so are you.:flowerforyou: