30 day shed

124»

Replies

• leanneakaliz
    leanneakaliz Posts: 229 Member
    im starting level 2 today , and it sucks this is my second time doing the shred and level two the moves are just eww i hate them lol

If you don't mind me asking did you lose a lot of weight ? Or notice much difference in your figure the first time you completed the 30 days ?
  • I really love this...She kicks my booty!
  • Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    day 3 last night... day 4 today... not as stiff today.. can actually sit ont he toliet without falling lol... yay painful tight leg muscles.
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 140 Member
    Today I did 30 day shred level 1 day 2 and it is hard. I was able to do more today than I did on the 1st day. I have to push myself to do the jumping jack,s for some reason it's hard ( I havent done any in years). I'm sure this dvd will get me into shape as I stick with it. :)
  • TheAliCrock
    TheAliCrock Posts: 18 Member
    Did Level 2 for the second time today. OUCH. So much emphasis on the plank related poses, which I hate but I need! I have already noticed I can do more than the first time I tried it though, so that's good. I'm away tomorrow so will pick up again on Sunday.

I watched Level 3 the other day just to see what it was like. :noway: :noway:
  • Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    I start level 2 in 5 days lol... Planks scare me .. I won't even allow myself to watch the new levels I just need to do them lol. I'm glad i pushed through the last few days cause i proved to myself i can do it... now just to stay commited for another 25 days :D