• kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!

Thanks.. Maybe I will look like your body oneday.. "Just sayin" A girl can wish, right????:wink:
  • brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! That's amazing and inspirational! Can I add you?
  • ktbanga
    Options
    That is incedible! Way to go!
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! Congratulations~
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Don't know what to say except WOW!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!
    Congrats for your journey so far!
    All the best with keeping it up for the long haul!
  • Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you are amazing! truly an inspiration. Thank you for your tips!!! They will be very useful!. Keep going you are so very close to your goal
  • btlewis
    Options
    Wow! Thanks so much for sharing your story! You are truly an inspiration! Keep up the awesome work! I believe you have an inspirational book in you and a story to tell that so many people can benefit from hearing. If you haven't thought about writing a book, you should!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING... I don't know that your husband deserves your awesomeness... he better be sweet from here on out!
  • Mobidude
    Options
    I am really glad I found this amazing site and people like you doing super amazing things.
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are truly an inspiration! My husband treated me poorly as well - always took me for granted, called me fat & lazy. I think now he is finding that he needs to step up is game or he might just lose me. I too have about 20 pounds let to lose and you have just inspired my to keep going! Thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! FR coming your way, I want to learn more (I've had 4 kids all via c-section...)
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!
  • talon1977
    Options
    What an amazing story! Thank you for sharing <3 U will make it happen!! You are an inspiration to us all. You go girl!!
  • MsToniBi
    Options
    You ate amazing you are truly inspirational wow I'm at a loss for words that is just wonderful! Keep up the positive inspiration!
  • ryleepickens
    Options
    wow... this story was so motivating!! your "topic" line enough was the motivation i needed to hear today but your story is just amazing! congrats! and i hope to look about 100lbs too! congrats congrats congrats!!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    :heart: Thank you all so very Much:heart:
  • Malaika946
    Malaika946 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    this post is very encouraging thank you for sharing, I have just been on this programme 8 days now and reading a story like yours :happy: encourages me to go on.

all the best
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Bump!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!