Down 144lbs 10mths!!!! If I can do it, You can!!!! ♥♥

12345679»

Replies

• First of all...you look great! Go you for taking control of your life. I can't even pretend I know what its like to have to lose that much, but I do know it is tough to get weight off. That is something I have struggled with my whole life. I gain a lot faster than I lose. My motivation is for my son. I want to be able to keep up with him once he starts crawling and walking. I want to be able to run with him in the back yard without losing my breath. Keep up the good work!!!
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    You are so inspirational! Thank you for being my friend on here!! I hope to follow in your foot steps :)
  • OMG!!!!!please help me....meal tips, excerise tips, whatever you can shoot my way.....You look AMAZING!!!!!!
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Wow! Amazing transformation...... I mean the inside and attitude. You look great also. :happy:
  • Amazing, this is the boost I needed..thanks
  • "wow" SIMPLY AMAZING.....keep up the good work!
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    You are a great insperation to me.. I was feeling depressed but you got me out of that funk!! Thank you for posting that!!!!
  • shelleytobefit
    shelleytobefit Posts: 65 Member
    You are such an inspiration....you should be so proud of yourself!! Your children are going to grow up knowing the importance of good food and exercise.....so important!! You have such a great attitude...thanks for the post!! I am going to message you for some tips....thanks!!
  • Awsome LOss and Great Pics.>>>>>Its working for you!!!!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    GREAT job!!! I have 3 little boys 4 and under and was able to lose 90 pounds in 6 months....busy momma's can do it too!!
  • Sassy3k
    Sassy3k Posts: 4 Member
    I just wanted to say thank you
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    I just wanted to say thank you

You are Very Welcome.. And Thank you Too Sweetie*muah*
  • StrongerJess
    StrongerJess Posts: 185 Member
    Bump
  • Thank you for sharing your story. Very inspirational and great tips! Congrats on your success. Blessings to you and your children.

Do we need to be MFP friends so that I can message you for the exercises? Not that I would mind having an MFP friend like you... :flowerforyou:

8197362.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Such a heart-felt, beautiful, and inspirational story!! Thank you! and
    CONGRATULATIONS on getting that healthy mind and body that you deserve!
  • YOU GO GIRL!
  • ChristineW82
    ChristineW82 Posts: 116 Member
    Awesome story! Awesome job!!

Thank you so much for sharing. I too have worried about the flabby skin. I love to have some of your "secrets". I'll message you.
  • threasarenee
    threasarenee Posts: 78 Member
    Thank you for sharing your story. It is a great motivation to see that it can be done. I started @ my heaviest of 296 and am at 278.8 now. I need to lose at least 144 more pds and am hoping to lose it in a year or at least 100 of it. Its amazing that you did it in 10 months! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!