Options
Hi there. I'm a nursing student from Washington. I've always been an active person but the past 4 years since I've been in college I've been living off cheap fast food and the like. I'm just hoping to build some healthier habits and get back into prime basketball shape.

Does anyone know of any healthy (and cheap) recipes? Perhaps high in protein and/or calcium? I can't wait to get started. :wink:

God Bless,
Erin

Replies

• inezzybear
    Options
    Hi there. I'm a nursing student from Washington. I've always been an active person but the past 4 years since I've been in college I've been living off cheap fast food and the like. I'm just hoping to build some healthier habits and get back into prime basketball shape.

Does anyone know of any healthy (and cheap) recipes? Perhaps high in protein and/or calcium? I can't wait to get started. :wink:

God Bless,
    Erin
  • ktgalady
    ktgalady Posts: 1
    Options
    3fatchicks.com has some good ones. Both low cal. or low carb.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • inezzybear
    Options
    Thanks for your cheerful inspiration. I love your Bible quote.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your cheerful inspiration. I love your Bible quote.

you are welcome, thanks, that is my favorite verse and I remind myself that I can do all things in Christ everyday, and to me that includes weight loss.