Low calorie pancakes (under 30 calories each)

Replies

• cboelens
    cboelens Posts: 56 Member
    bump
  • does anyone who tried this recipe have pictures of the results?
  • I started on MFP 8 weeks ago and have lost 8.6kg (19lb) so far. have had the occasional blow out day but try to claw the extra calories back over the next 2 or 3 days. Averaging about 1kg (2.2lb) a week loss and having sweet treats along the way, just in moderation.

I am astonished about how easy it is with good tools like MFp and the support of family and frioends.

That is great to hear. I just started (today is day 3). Thanks so much for sharing this recipe :)
  • skierue
    skierue Posts: 17 Member
    bump
  • JayTee146
    JayTee146 Posts: 218 Member
    Bump and printing off for later :)
    :heart:

My slow bunny question... Cake Flour is the cake mix they sale in the store for the cakes right ???
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    bump
  • salvationsdying
    salvationsdying Posts: 205 Member
    How big are the pancakes? That's the most important part
  • JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Thanks for sharing!
  • JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Bump and printing off for later :)
    :heart:

My slow bunny question... Cake Flour is the cake mix they sale in the store for the cakes right ???

Cake flour is sold in the store, generally in a box labeled as such...

If you like, you can also make it yourself... Just take a cup of flour and remove two tablespoons of the flour and replace it with two tablespoons of corn starch... You just need to sift it several times to mix in the cornstarch and incorporate air, to make it light and fluffy... :)
  • mesantucci
    mesantucci Posts: 1
    made these, but only got 15 out of them. they're still insanely low calorie. i used about 1/8 C for each scoop of pancake batter.
    i have to admit, i was hesitant, since usually low calorie pancakes have no eggs, and those things are DISGUSTING. however, that is not the case with these pancakes. these are delicious! and since they're low calorie enough, don't hesitate to add some sort of sweetener, or have them with some scrambled eggs and a side of fruit or something.

thanks for sharing!
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Bump
  • beccataz23
    beccataz23 Posts: 34 Member
    Bump
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    bump
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    They sound delicious and right size for me and my kids!
  • Rachel_Virginia_
    Rachel_Virginia_ Posts: 43 Member
    bump?
  • Best pancakes I have tasted. I used rice milk as I find it lightens the mix.
  • KameHameHaaa
    KameHameHaaa Posts: 244 Member
    bump for later , sounds delish
  • Rachifloon
    Rachifloon Posts: 129 Member
    Sounds too good to be true... Gotta try! Bookmarking for later~
  • tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    What's the serving size? How many do they make?
    I wish I could make the fig jam. I never see fresh figs on sale and my neighbor trimmed his tree.
    After we move, that will be one of the first trees that I plant!
  • Bump! I'm excited to try these!