What do you love about your body?

Replies

• I love my legs and arms :O)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    LEGS!!

I also love my collarbones.
  • I've only lost five pounds so far.... What do I love about my body? I have a beautiful face and everyone says the best smile. I love my eyes and my DDs( I hope I don't lose a lot of weight in my chest, though)! True story!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Strangely enough...I like the way my *kitten* looks and feels. LOL
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Hands down my eyes.
  • I love that after losing 50 pounds my waist is finally smaller than my hips and boobs. Here's to the next 50!
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    my legs, my eyes, and my bum
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Hands down my eyes.

Umm have you seen your abs and hips....yummy
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    My arms, and my abs. I also love how my fangs pop out when I smile...the Vampire effect.

My legs are kinda cool also hahahaha
  • I love my high cheek bones and eye shape the best out of everything about my body. My lips are pretty awesome too, and have been referred to as "baby doll" lips.

I love that even though I'm short (5'3/4"), my body carries its weight pretty well. People always estimate my weight to be 20lbs under what it actually is, so that's a very nice relief when I'm disappointed about that number on the scale. I also like that I do have a relatively small waist for my weight.

One think that I have a love/hate relationship with are my "baby birthing hips." I love that they pretty much guarantee that my waist will appear small. I get mixed responses on them. My fiance absolutely loves them. For a costume party one time i worse a corset, and even the "mama" of the group there had to put their hands on my hip and ask "are those you're real hips!?!"

I'm sure I'm going to learn to absolutely love my hips when I become a mother - who doesn't want an easier birthing process! Plus, they're quite handy when I'm carrying something heavy; just place the load to the side on a hip and I'm good to go.

Thanks for this thread! I'm learning that I actually DO like myself more than I thought I did.
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    The small part of my ribs. Starting to like my tummy again, how I have been running for a week straight and I can already feel the strength in my legs!!
  • TeeferTiger
    TeeferTiger Posts: 136 Member
    My eyes :)
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    not a Gdamn thing......
  • chrren
    chrren Posts: 71 Member
    I like my green/blue eyes, my ears and most of my upper body, especially my waist, it's small :) All my fat goes straight to my thighs, hips and bum! :(
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    I love my brown eyes, my smile and my legs that can run for miles and miles.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    My Tattoos.....
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    My boobs... they are fantastic
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Eyes, lips, cheekbones, collar bones, boobs. I'd really like to love the rest of me.
  • I been told that my legs are nice and should wear more skirts and that made me feel pretty good. And my husband thinks my bum is nice! :tongue:
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    I have good ears.