12346»

Replies

• Start date 1-8-12/ 204lbs/ 48 in waist
    Ending date 2-18-12/ 194lbs/ 43 in waist

CIMG0040-1.jpg

That is awesome!
  • MsBrwnSugga
    MsBrwnSugga Posts: 164 Member
    wow amazing job !! I am planning on starting the 30 Day Shred in April. I hope I have amazing results like you. This will be my second attempt. The first time I had a lot going on and I was only able to do about 5 days of level 1. But this next time around will be better and I wont stop no matter what. Keep up the great work on your healthy weight loss journey !!
  • MamaEdmund
    MamaEdmund Posts: 70 Member
    I think those 10 pounds came straight off your waist! Those are encouraging results! Thanks for sharing. :love: :drinker:
  • AshleyDuran16
    AshleyDuran16 Posts: 2 Member
    Wow, great job!

Dumb question, 30DS is the Jillian Michaels video, correct? I have that and didn't get too far into it when I originally bought it. I'd like to start it up again.
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Wow, great job!

Dumb question, 30DS is the Jillian Michaels video, correct? I have that and didn't get too far into it when I originally bought it. I'd like to start it up again.

Yep!
  • Wow! Great job. I want to try the 30ds. I was thinking about buying it. After these pics i think i will buy it for sure. Keep up all the good work you are doing.
  • AshleyDuran16
    AshleyDuran16 Posts: 2 Member
    Wow, great job!

Yep!

Great, thanks! I'll definitely be getting back into that after seeing your results!
  • Shut up! No WAY that is the same stomach! After 30 days??? GREAT JOB!!!

My thoughts exactly. Totally buying this and this id gonna be total motivation! !!! For me
  • Everyone doing this. How are you tracking it in your exercise diary?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!