I know I'm a nerd, because...

Options
1181920212224»

Replies

• HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a nerd because my ultimate goal is to become an immortal, invincible, cyborg genius ruling the Universe for the good of all living things.

Nerd on a power trip, checking in!

I for one welcome our new cyborg overlords.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a nerd because my ultimate goal is to become an immortal, invincible, cyborg genius ruling the Universe for the good of all living things.

Nerd on a power trip, checking in!

I for one welcome our new cyborg overlords.

Thanks. I could use the support.
    Not only do I have to conquer all humans, I will have to fight off my fellow cyborgs to become their leader.
  • McLuvin2011
    Options
    LOL, can I just tell you the MCATs are the reason I am here, they killed me. All I did was study and eat nutella, so be careful. :)
  • Emabo
    Emabo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Well I know I am nerdy because I spend all of my free-time watching all of the anime I can.

I also know I am a nerd because I scored in the 99th percentile on all state exams 4-12th grade.

POWER TO THE NERDY ONES
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    LOL, can I just tell you the MCATs are the reason I am here, they killed me. All I did was study and eat nutella, so be careful. :)

LOL yes, although for me it was a dissertation and grilled cheese sandwiches.
  • Emabo
    Emabo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    not to mention I have played every Pokemon game to date, and I can determine almost every Pokemon coming into battle just by listening while somebody else is playing!
  • revadiana
    revadiana Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My daughter is named after the character in Final Fantasy 7 that got killed by Sephiroth.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Happy Pi Day!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    - I play WoW. Hardcore - it's a sport.
    - I strictly read fantasy.
    - One of the most exciting things happening this year is not the Olympics, but the release of Borderlands 2.
    - I, too, have played every generation of Pokemon, including the latest - Black and White.
    - I play and mod Skyrim. Fus Ro Dah, mudda fudda.
    - I write fantasy as well - about to start work on a novel.
    - I was given extra permission at school to test and attempt to break their computer and internet security. I succeeded several times.

I also love weightlifting, walking my dogs, cooking and driving, so I like to think I'm pretty well balanced. :tongue:
  • bellaxero
    bellaxero Posts: 62
    Options
    I watch anime,
    Cosplay,
    am almost legally blind (Thank god for contacts)
    and have strange taste in music..
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I started studying for one online course in electronics and physics with my partner and we both found it romantic.....:love:
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I create cosplay costumes, and wear them in public.

I play an excessive amount of video games, including new stuff, old school stuff, indie stuff, etc... Right now I'm playing Chzo Mythos: Trilby's Notes. It is text based.

I play a DnD style RPG on weekends.

When I was in HS, my idea of a good time was creating and posting my own online manga, and creating my own RPG.

I dedicated 7 years of my life moderating an online art forum without compensation.

I started dating my bf while we were playing WoW together. (I knew him IRL, though).

I've dressed up for anime conventions.

I read for fun.

I'm an English teacher.

I know HTML and basic CSS.
  • trishftwwechanged
    Options
    i know i'm a nerd because this is my room lol

2lke1hv.jpg
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    i know i'm a nerd because this is my room lol

sb2cxy.jpg

I know you're not THAT much of a nerd, because your attach didnt work:

edit:
    works now of course. LOL glitchy board.
  • trishftwwechanged
    Options
    haha yeah i had to resize it, half of it was cut off lol
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    edit: worst of all-- i spend every waking moment studying/doing homework
    (Math & Engineering even as i'm eating)

Yep, that seems par for the course. When getitng my engineering degree, everynight we were up to 2am or later doing homework and my class took cheating to an art form. This included a lot of weekends, the geotechnical professor liked setting Saturday night at midnight due dates for reports. And he was in his office all Saturday night to make sure they were turned in on time.

I do sudoku at the gym, figure I might as well squeeze in some brain teasers during cardio.