HEALTHY FILLING FOODS

13»

Replies

• calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    breakfast: toast with pb and banana, oatmeal, greek yogurt and berries

snacks: veggies and hummus, air popped popcorn or a 100 calorie bag of popcorn, cheese and a piece of fruit, yogurt.
  • rdsxgrl28
    rdsxgrl28 Posts: 165 Member
    Great ideas , gonna use alot of them.

Granola - you have to really careful read packages. Some are better than others. You can also make your own so you can control the sugar.

I had a recipe but at work right now.
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    I enjoy a good fruit salad, honestly mine are sometimes quite big haha, I like peaches, pineapple and strawberries in them. You could pair it with a small yoghurt pot, it should keep you energised and full for a couple of hours:)

Tasha
    xxx
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    All of these are made out of real unprocessed foods (aside from the milks of course)

Breakfast:
    (1) Holy Crap or Skinny B cereal with milk
    greek yogurt (good with option 1)
    oatmeal (good with option 1)
    (2) Avacado
    sprouted Ezekiel bread (mine's home made and goes good with option 2)
    tea

Snacks:
    seeds - particularly pumpkin seeds (I find munching these takes a long time and I find I don't eat many before I'm satisfied)
    pomegranate (more for the whole it takes a long time to eat things and not because it's filling)
    Sprouts (since I started growing sprouts in my cupboard I've started munching on them and they are SO filling)
    I find if I'm just trying to pass time and I'm hungry, drinking half a glass of almond milk helps a ton. I find it filling and good to sip on and is about 40 calories a cup (vs 150 for the dairy milk I drink).