Supportive Serious Friends Needed

13»

Replies

• Hi I'm Elaine and I have tried everything surgery, I know I can do this, I lost 100lbs back in 2003 and maintained it well until I moved to Florida. Although I don't regret the move I regretfully have stopped moving. living in NY makes it easier because you walk more and drive less here in Florida it is not an option :( . I became a full time student and stopped working and as graduation grew near by 2009 I had again lost 98lbs refusing to look like a tent in my cap and gown. So here I am 2012 and Unbelievably 100lbs overweight again! I don't know why I keep doing this I just want to keep it off and maintain the stamina to continue being active long after my goal is achieved. I always doing it alone so here i am look for belly-blasting-buddies to share my goals with and vice-verse. They say there is hope/strength in numbers :) Hopefully I'm in the right place.
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 723 Member
    I'd be happy to have you as a friend here. My diary is open to all of my friends as I believe it enforces accountability, and I log on both the good and bad days.

As for serious... Well, I still like having fun.

Feel free to add me.
  • I always need extra support staying on track, I have gained about 30 pounds having 3 babies in a row and now I am determined to get back into shape, hope to support others through their weight loss training too!!