First Lady Arms

13»

Replies

• ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    I started doing the sun salutation from a yoga dvd and it really does work the arms good without using weights. I need to start doing that again.
    I saw Michelle Obama on the Ellen DeGeneres show and they both did military style pushups. I was impressed! Where can we see the First Lady's exercise regime? I've always wondered about that.

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/arms/exercises/how-to-get-michelle-obamas-arms-the-workout-plan/
    http://www.womansday.com/health-fitness/workout-routines/workout-series-get-michelle-obama-arms-70059#slide-1
    http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/michelle-obamas-arms-workout
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    bump :)
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    My arms are my biggest embarrassment and have always been since I was a kid. They are huge. I do the wall pushups when doing videos that do push ups but I would also like to do 50 in a day so I will join you in the challenge!
  • joconnor09
    joconnor09 Posts: 124
    I'm in! My arms have never been toned and strong, and I would love to have arms like my idol Michelle Obama! Can't wait to see how strong they feel, and see how great they'll look as I lose more body fat!
  • thinkpositive3
    thinkpositive3 Posts: 85 Member
    Bump
  • chirichardson
    chirichardson Posts: 69 Member
    My arms are my biggest embarrassment and have always been since I was a kid. They are huge. I do the wall pushups when doing videos that do push ups but I would also like to do 50 in a day so I will join you in the challenge!

Thanks for joining me.
  • chirichardson
    I'm in! My arms have never been toned and strong, and I would love to have arms like my idol Michelle Obama! Can't wait to see how strong they feel, and see how great they'll look as I lose more body fat!

Since January 29th, I've lost 2.75 inches off each arm. This is just from Aqua aerobics and cardio. I'm looking for to seeing what happens after I do the arm exercises for 30 days straight.
    Thanks for joining the challenge.
  • Yay for Michelle Obama-arms! I wanna slim and tone my arms as well, and in addition to various exercises, I'm doing this 10 minute workout every other day :-)

http://www.fitsugar.com/10-Minute-Workout-Sexy-Sculpted-Arms-21620326
  • chirichardson
    Today I did 31 pushups. It was a little rough. I also did my First Lady workout. I feel stronger.
  • chirichardson
    32 pushups done. First Lady work out done.
  • eeebee
    eeebee Posts: 471 Member
    bump (my arms are my trouble zone, they won't shrink!)
  • chirichardson
    I just want everyone to know that I have been doing the First Lady arm workout and I'm up to 37 pushups.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Yes, like Michelle Obama.

She has great arms!
  • bump! I want Michelle's arms too! I do a pretty serious regimen of tricep extensions, pull ups and plank every other day at the gym, but I think more importantly before you can really see the toning you gotta melt the fat. That's at least what a personal trainer told me. High protien low calorie meals, cardio, and weight lifting! is the power trio.
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    i just now saw this thread....
    i have been doing wall pushups and modified push ups also

strength training is really important

keep up the good work:bigsmile:

p.s. make sure youare getting enough water and protein:bigsmile:
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    bump! I want Michelle's arms too! I do a pretty serious regimen of tricep extensions, pull ups and plank every other day at the gym, but I think more importantly before you can really see the toning you gotta melt the fat. That's at least what a personal trainer told me. High protien low calorie meals, cardio, and weight lifting! is the power trio.

i agree

strength training helps though:bigsmile:
  • chirichardson
    I'm up to 40 pushups. It was really hard this morning...I could feel the burn. The First Lady Arm workout is getting easier, so I'm going to move up to Level 2 tomorrow.