c25k graduate and another NSV!

2»

Replies

• tdegie
    tdegie Posts: 14
    Awesome job!!! I'm ending week 5 and I'm running my first 5k in May. Keep up the good work and happy 5k
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    It's so great to hear about someone finishing the program. I started it a few weeks ago, and tomorrow will be Week 4, Day 1 for me, so running up to 5 minutes at a time. I didn't think I could run 30 seconds when I started so even on off days, it's been a great lesson on what I'm really capable of, even at my current weight.

Great job and it looks like they'll be a lot more C25K graduate posts coming up based on the comments :)
  • Tudrase
    Tudrase Posts: 55
    Great motivation!! :-) tried doing c25k today with my dogs lol not a good idea :-P want to work to do a sprint tri! Congrats to all those that have succeeded.
  • SarahSwimmer
    SarahSwimmer Posts: 125 Member
    I get what you mean about the obese BMI. People don't understand how nice it is just to be run-of-the-mill overweight for once! Great job though, MFP is proud of you!
  • amblee125
    amblee125 Posts: 92 Member
    What an accomplishment!!! WAY TO GO!!
  • ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    Congratulations!! I'm proud of you!!
  • melpap12
    melpap12 Posts: 50
    Oh thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!