Like Minded Lushes - March 2012

Replies

• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Saturday-couldn't even begin to count how many drinks I had. Had an awesome time with my girls!
    Sunday-1/2 Clown Shoes Chocolate Sambraro, 1/2 Weyerbacher Hersey and 1/2 Weyerbacher Insanity, and two glasses of wine.
    Monday-gonna go with zero today!!!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Sat - 3oz. vodka, a beer, 2oz. rum.............
    Sun - 4oz. rum..................
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    Robin, sounds like you had a blast. I wish I was there. Although, I couldn't be the DD. I'm not good at that and it makes me resentful.

Zippo, nice consistency...

Finally had a zero for yesterday :drinker: :drinker:

<<<<<I put Ron's grumpy face because he's going for a colonscopy today :ohwell:

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Lushy week last week....still getting used to not being on vacation!

Monday- we were still in Mexico, so way to much to count
    Tuesday- one skinny girl margarita when we got home
    Wednesday- 2 amstel lites it was so nice outside
    Thursday- 0 only one for the week
    Friday- 8 oz of wine
    Saturday- friends bday about a bottle of wine and 4 beers
    Sunday- about a bottle of wine, inlaws came over for dinner

This week the plan is no drinks until Saturday which is a girls only party at a friends house that works for a wine distributor, need I say more? Have a great week everyone!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,029 Member
    Today I am soooo sore from all the laughing. I can't believe how much my I hurt. It was an absolutely wonderful weekend and I am motivated to have a great week.

Have a great day my dear lushes.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,241 Member
    <
    Callie stole this pose from Bodi, but she woke up when I snapped the picture though :0

Kim - My husband's name is Ron and is also grumpy hmmmm? Hope the colonscopy goes well. How's kitty? I couldn't tell from your post whether she made it? I am bad with internet lingo.

Kblue - I haven't heard of any of those drinks before, but I bet they were good.

Chloe - wine distributor friends....nice!

SoCal - Lot's of 0's I see, Did Mad Men sway you to drink?

Saturday - 3 shots of coconut rum
    Sunday - 0

Hope everyone has a good week :drinker:
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Very very lushy weekend. Back to just a couple of beers tonight through Friday, then vacation on Saturday - woot!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Lushy weekend for me...
    Friday=1 marg, one beer, half bottle of red, martini, taster flight of reds
    Saturday=1 beer, glass of white wine, another beer then home for two more miller lites
    Sunday=2 glasses of box wine

this weekend, I could not drink tonight and tomorrow, we'll see.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Had a glass of wine last night while watching Mad Men.
    Can't help but notice how the scale is dipping since not drinking though. I may keep up the no alcohol for a bit and see what happens.
    Next week is vacay though..so all bets are off. :drinker:

Have a good week everyone!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Engagement party Saturday = loads of booze. A giant bottle of champagne, some wine and some beer plus a cigar. Yesterday was rough but we filled these vases that I bought because they look like giant beer glasses and had some beer since we need to finish the keg.

Shooting for 0 until Friday :smile:
  • SoCalWoman
    Ok..I decided I couldn't waste the bottle of red I opened last night...So I had another glass tonight.

I know you all understand.
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Been a bad, bad girl for a very long time!

Back on track today 0
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Hi Lushes! I have been so MIA!!! Got a new job position and bought a house...so life has been hectic!!! Finally sitting down and enjoying some beers tonight! YAY!! OMG....life is just crazy. Can't wait to just enjoy what I have! Too much cleaning in the old apartment to be able to do so!

Please don't forget about me!
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Hi Lushes! I have been so MIA!!! Got a new job position and bought a house...so life has been hectic!!! Finally sitting down and enjoying some beers tonight! YAY!! OMG....life is just crazy. Can't wait to just enjoy what I have! Too much cleaning in the old apartment to be able to do so!

Please don't forget about me!

Awesome! It sounds like you're getting close to settling in?
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    So I made it 6 days without the alcohol. And today! Yay. But in between.... Ok so I opened a bottle of fine wine Friday night, and had a wonderful steak with it, drank half the bottle. Saturday night I had a whiskey barrel porter, just a taste really. Then I had another glass of the wine. Sunday night I had a shot of tequila up on the ski mountain, then finished the wine (yes I made it last 3 days), and fixed a margarita with dinner. So yeah, 6 days on, 3 off, and back on the wagon again starting today.
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Ok..I decided I couldn't waste the bottle of red I opened last night...So I had another glass tonight.

I know you all understand.

:laugh: Too freakin' funny!! I was starting to wonder what the heck happened to you!! :ohwell:

Just 1 rum last night - gonna TRY to go the rest of the week with no other alcohol...at least till Friday when I'm going out with the girls....
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Zero last night. Not sure about tonight yet, I have 10oz logged but we'll see.....
  • nisijam5
    Wolf...kitty is fine and back to annoying self...hubby is happy the colonoscopy is over now and back to happy self.

I was lushy from 4P to about 9P, happy hour just kept going and going. I am going to have 0s until Saturday as I feel gross and disgusting today. It will be non-productive day I'm sure.

I mixed lots of drinks yesterday, 1 marg, 1 sangria and some mixed drink made with muddled cherries, cherry vodka, sprite, lime and pom. I had the bartender switch the sprite for soda water to save calories. Then, went girlfriend's house for wine and a beer at home. Did I mention how gross and disgusting I feel. Slept like crap!!
  • SoCalWoman
    Been there Kim! Lotsa water and a nap if you can! :flowerforyou:
  • nisijam5
    Ya, SoCal, you'd think I'd learn...:wink:

Bgrune...congrats on the new job and the house. :drinker:

Solpwr...nice run of 6 days

Zippo...where you be?

Krisco...we need to sit in the naughty chair :smokin:

Kat...I bet you had a blast at the party

Dang, I read all the posts and that's all I can remember :blushing: