Beware of Chipotle

13»

Replies

• CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Totally misinterpreted this thread. I thought you were talking about Chipotle, the bully in 6th grade. Man, was he mean. Called us all names and stuff. He would eat at McDonald's too. Definitely beware of him.

Win!

Honestly, McDonald's only ever invested in the company, and they divested years back (sources say 2006). This threads seems predicated on many falsehoods and I pray that people who are confused actually research before assuming that all fat is "bad" or that calories are "bad". Food has calories!! Certain types of foods, like chicken, are full of "good for you" calories.

Salads are not necessarily all that "bad" from McDonald's either. What drives up the calorie count is that people put on massive loads of dressing (typically something like a blue cheese ranch dressing or something really high in calories) .

Anyway, PLEASE do yourself a favor and invest just a little time in researching before assuming and allowing things you hear to dictate your life.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Burrito baby, FTW.
  • hugsmindy
    hugsmindy Posts: 15 Member
    I haven't read all the replies here. But my Chipotle is only 480 calories. I stay away from the burritto, quacamoli, cheese, beans, and sour. (Beans just because I don't like them.) What's left? Rice, barbaccoa, fajita veggies, tomatoe salsa, hot salsa, lettuce. And it's a really big meal for those 480 calories. Yes, it's high in sodium, but just plan the rest of your day for LOW sodium.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    hmmmm...I just finished a delicious bol from Chipotle and it was only 490 calories...it tastes just as good without all the "bad" stuff. No need to "beware"...just be smart.

Agreed! Love the bowl!