This is what 40 lbs looks like. (lots of pics)

12346»

Replies

• eljulia
    eljulia Posts: 40
    EXcellent post! You made me laugh!! My favorites are the carp and the kindergardener....so great! And thank you for the great visuals, i've lost 30 pounds altogether--before and during MFP--and those pictures brought it home to me just how much weight that actually is. i think i had developed body-blindness before i decided to start getting healthier, and now that i'm on the road i have a hard time seeing the difference. But it's almost a giant carp or a kindergardener!! LOL!!!! Love your way of looking at things. :happy:
  • Adshill
    Adshill Posts: 130 Member
    I absolutely LOVE this post!! What a fun idea. My goal is to lose about 40 pounds total, so this gave me even more incentive. I am down 14 lbs so far - I think I need to look for some things that weigh 14 lbs now as a reference. :smile:

Thank you so much for the extra motivation! And you look fantastic, by the way! Congrats on all your hard work, it sure is paying off!!
  • Tazimodo
    Tazimodo Posts: 13
    This thread is fantastic! I hadn't thought of comparing it to something. I started googling, turns out I have lost the equivalent of either-

a petrol lawn mower
    a large safe
    an assisted wheelchair
    a large business laser printer

I am blown away- and I know I will carry on with determination and drive!
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    What a great idea!! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!