Here's an idea, if you don't like what they post...

Replies

• the_texreb
    the_texreb Posts: 138 Member
    I agree to a certain extent but if you say HGH is stupid or dumb or some other diet...how would you know unless you have gone on that diet and seen that it has not worked.

When I give suggestions is when I have done it and it worked or didn't work.

This is exactly why I snort meth every day, drink and drive, and eat raw chicken. So I can earn the experience to tell people they are stupid things to do. And I'm starting HCG tomorrow since this is the last day of my juice cleanse detox belly fat blaster Dr. Oz groundbreaking weightloss system. Who's with me?! :noway:

Even though you didn't ask, here's my opinion: I don't like your profile pic. I don't know why. Don't ask. You can't just do meth, thats for losers. Real men do meth and coke at the same time. Dr. Oz is an idiot. You're wrong. Not about any one thing, just in general. Losing weight is for losers. (Like that?) I've never tried or done any of this, but I know a guy who's brother has a friend that knew a homeless guy who did all of these things. Therefore, by the 'transitive property of some *kitten* that I made up' it won't work for you. I hope this helps. I'm above your response to me anyway.

Sarcastic enough? :drinker:

Golf sucks....
    Never played it
    but the balls are too small can never see them....

You're not doing it right. If you don't hit them far you can always see them. They're 10 feet in front of you. Now, 8 beers in they tend to get away.

What I'm saying is that despite you expressing a personal opinion, I'm branding it as wrong. You have a better opinion, try again.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    I agree to a certain extent but if you say HGH is stupid or dumb or some other diet...how would you know unless you have gone on that diet and seen that it has not worked.

When I give suggestions is when I have done it and it worked or didn't work.

This is exactly why I snort meth every day, drink and drive, and eat raw chicken. So I can earn the experience to tell people they are stupid things to do. And I'm starting HCG tomorrow since this is the last day of my juice cleanse detox belly fat blaster Dr. Oz groundbreaking weightloss system. Who's with me?! :noway:

Even though you didn't ask, here's my opinion: I don't like your profile pic. I don't know why. Don't ask. You can't just do meth, thats for losers. Real men do meth and coke at the same time. Dr. Oz is an idiot. You're wrong. Not about any one thing, just in general. Losing weight is for losers. (Like that?) I've never tried or done any of this, but I know a guy who's brother has a friend that knew a homeless guy who did all of these things. Therefore, by the 'transitive property of some *kitten* that I made up' it won't work for you. I hope this helps. I'm above your response to me anyway.

Sarcastic enough? :drinker:

Golf sucks....
    Never played it
    but the balls are too small can never see them....

You're not doing it right. If you don't hit them far you can always see them. They're 10 feet in front of you. Now, 8 beers in they tend to get away.

What I'm saying is that despite you expressing a personal opinion, I'm branding it as wrong. You have a better opinion, try again.

Golf is not a sport.
    Anything a 80 yr old man can beat me at is a game.
  • the_texreb
    We're not arguing golf's status, we're arguing the wrong-ness of anyone who doesn't think like me. Try to be more open minded.
  • MrDude_1
    We're not arguing golf's status, we're arguing the wrong-ness of anyone who doesn't think like me. Try to be more open minded.

I disagree with you.
    I am talking about golfs status... you can talk about whatever you would like... its ok for you to be wrong.
  • MrDude_1
    Also, I like pie.
  • the_texreb
    Pie is deeeelicious.

Nice bike.
  • weston23
    weston23 Posts: 59 Member
    good job :)
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    EDIT: I'm sorry...I just read the rest of this thread. Some of you guys are just...well...awesome.
  • kateroot
    kateroot Posts: 435
    This is a public, international forum on the INTERNET. There are going to be countless opposing viewpoints on every subject from HCG to whether or not the sky is blue. People are going to share their opinions, whether you ask them to or not, because, again... This is a public, international forum on the INTERNET.

Welcome to the world wide web, my dear.
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member

a usb drink warmer/cooler

They make those? Where can I get one?

I have a severe shortage of usb ports. I'd rather use the wall plug.
  • the_texreb
    This is a public, international forum on the INTERNET. There are going to be countless opposing viewpoints on every subject from HCG to whether or not the sky is blue. People are going to share their opinions, whether you ask them to or not, because, again... This is a public, international forum on the INTERNET.

No they won't. That's crazy.
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member
    just don't answer them...like if they say "I'm going to do HCG" and you don't like that, shut the thread and move on...if they say "I'm going to eat high carb/ low carb" "I'm gonna cut off a limb" ...whatever if you don't agree or have something supportive to say just shut your PIEHOLE!
    [/quote

AMEN!!! support is one thing. absolute snark, etc. is another. it is a huge turnoff. i posted a question once and got pounced and so i will never make that mistake again. so not worth it. i'll stick with the support of my friends instead of judgmental jerks who only have opinion to offer. i consult with a nutritionist now for fact-based info and use MFP mostly for the "way to go" support or "pick yourself up." what's the old saying, "opinions are like a-holes. everyone's got one and it stinks."
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member

i've seen some of these responses though that border on bullying and people need to remember that when they type something, it lacks all the non-verbal stuff that we use to decipher meaning. "tone" as it were, often comes off as deriding, know-it-all, bullying. some people are sensitive or vulnerable and people need to consider this before they post a snarky response.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Check your goal hole. All answers lie within.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I'm currently speaking to you...from prison.
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member

I guess I'd argue that they are asking if they post a question....

And the sky is NOT blue. That's just dumb...
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    AGREED. But I just let people do whatever they want and take it with a grain of salt. I'm a laid back person and don't take offense to many things.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Could we please just STOP talking about P-I-E-S? Please!! :noway:

I make the best homemade pies! Cherry is my specialty :devil:

I'm just teasin!:happy:
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    So im thinking of robbing a bank because money is tight this month,nobody better tell me what a stupid idea that is because this site is FOR SUPPORT!!!

Maybe you should go in for a loan instead. Research it before you decide.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Check your goal hole. All answers lie within.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I'm currently speaking to you...from prison.

You can do that?
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    .. Now i feel like making pine cone bird feeders while eating pie.. wait? what was the question again?