What do you think of girls that post up half naked pictures

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,860 Member
    I just purchased a bikini for the first time in my life, and I am proud when I wear it. I literally worked my butt off for it, so I'll wear it to the goddamn grocery store if I want to. Like it or don't like it - won't hurt my feelings.

The human form is nothing to be ashamed of, especially when it is constantly improving :)

TbNEb.jpg

I don't like it. But that's because I can't see if from work, dammit! UNFAIR!

Not even if you click on her profile pic? Awwwwww, muffin! She does look really cute!!

D'oh! Yes, look at her profile...sensational!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,407 Member
    images41.jpg
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Ladies, too much talk supporting half naked pics and not enough posting of half naked pics!!

my bad, here ya go.

*PIC DELETED*
    Wow!! You look amazing!

Thank you! I should state that was taken in November and I do not currently look like that, but am working on getting in better shape than that for my next show in September.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    I frucking DARE a single one of you to call me anything but confident and bad *kitten*:

[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/lovesdenvergirl/self portraits/DSC03402.jpg[/img]

hows "freaking awsome" for ya?
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Ladies, too much talk supporting half naked pics and not enough posting of half naked pics!!

my bad, here ya go.

382631_164898256939214_111989688896738_288014_870374356_n.jpg

Damn, girl! Will lifting help me get things in that kind of shape?
    Deirdre after looking at your pic when you posted it the other day I said to myself """ Yep! weight training makes all the difference in the world""" Meaning that your body looked so good I just assumed you did lift!! The sky is the limit for you if you start a lifting program.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,227 Member

my bad, here ya go.

After looking at your pic when you posted it the other day I said to myself """ Yep! weight training makes all the difference in the world""" Meaning that your body looked so good I just assumed you did lift!! The sky is the limit for you if you start a lifting program.

Ummm - you talking to me or the girl in the pic?
  • Ripken818836701

my bad, here ya go.

After looking at your pic when you posted it the other day I said to myself """ Yep! weight training makes all the difference in the world""" Meaning that your body looked so good I just assumed you did lift!! The sky is the limit for you if you start a lifting program.

You, Just edited my post and added your name. :happy:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member

my bad, here ya go.

hahaha, I was wondering the same, but think he was talking to you, because he quoted you. I totally read your question wrong earlier, but yes,lifting and cleaning up your food WILL get you that, especially where you already are now.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,227 Member
    Pike717 - thanks for clearing that up and thanks very much for the comment! It's gonna be fun to see where it takes me. My sisters already hate me now...
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 866 Member
    I guess that I can not say anything since I just uploaded a bikini pic! But, I did this last month too...I wanted to show my MFP girls my progress. It isn't perfect, but better than last month. I will post a new one next month too!!
  • HerbieSue
    HerbieSue Posts: 288
    Personally, I'm very glad when people post the pictures that show how far they've come - fully dressed or barely dressed. The ones that do show skin generally do so to show off beautifully tones abs, arms, legs, butts - whatever - and that goes for the guys as well as the girls. The amount of skin you want to present to the forums should be your own choice, provided it won't get someone in trouble when they're on the site at work.

Having said that - I am 57 years old and working hard to be able to wear a bikini in Hawaii in July - and if I make it to the weight/tone/fitness level I am striving for, you damn betcha I will post a pic of me in whatever swimwear I buy for the trip, because I will have earned the right to been seen in public and praised for it.

You look amazing! You are already bikini ready!!!
  • xXKatrinaXx
    xXKatrinaXx Posts: 234
    I guess that I can not say anything since I just uploaded a bikini pic! But, I did this last month too...I wanted to show my MFP girls my progress. It isn't perfect, but better than last month. I will post a new one next month too!!

And I like seeing the progress in my MFP friends! =)
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Captain's Log: Supplemental: Captain MSF has noted a curious phenomenon amongst the creature who appear in a heightened state of anxiety. In response to the airborne "you are not allowed to show your bodies, evah!" virus many of the highly adorned aliens have shed their outer skins resulting in sexy time. Captain MSF is to test this theory independently but is currently too busy stuffing his face with jerk chicken, rice and peas.

mmmmmm...jerk chicken!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Deirdre is awesome.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 866 Member

And I like seeing the progress in my MFP friends! =)

Thanks!!! ((hugs))
  • Ripken818836701
    Pike717 - thanks for clearing that up and thanks very much for the comment! It's gonna be fun to see where it takes me. My sisters already hate me now...
    LOL!! Thats the best motivation!! But seriously, The other day in this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/533584-nsv-new-bikini
    You were the first person to comment on the the OP's pic. and both you and the OP looked so great I just assumed that both of you had to lift. Good Luck! You will be amazed at the results. OOPs!! Just saw you changed your avitar pic. since then.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,385 Member
    I lift toddlers... does that count?
  • jahzbuttafly
    jahzbuttafly Posts: 173 Member
    Captain's Log: Supplemental: Captain MSF has noted a curious phenomenon amongst the creature who appear in a heightened state of anxiety. In response to the airborne "you are not allowed to show your bodies, evah!" virus many of the highly adorned aliens have shed their outer skins resulting in sexy time. Captain MSF is to test this theory independently but is currently too busy stuffing his face with jerk chicken, rice and peas.
    Sounds like a delicious meal to me!
  • emeralz
    emeralz Posts: 14
    I think it is disgusting, sickening, and they should be ashamed of themselves!!!........ But I wouldn't think that way if I were skinny.. muwahahaha! hehe..
    Nah, to each their own, I think we are on a fitness site and if I had something I was proud of I just may flaunt it ma dang self! =)
    Props to them for working so hard, gives me something to strive for!!
  • Ripken818836701
    I lift toddlers... does that count?
    FN. right it does!! Nothing will wear you out like a couple toddlers!!