Ladies your prayers have been answered

Replies

• Monti_e_lmt
    Monti_e_lmt Posts: 189 Member
    You look like you weigh less than me....
    You look like I could toss you around with one arm!

Heck to the yes :blushing:
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    I've been told that my smile can light up a room, my eyes can warm your soul, what do you think?

Assuming you can FIT through the door with that puffed up ego of yours. Mommy isn't always right, you know.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Wow - nice responses.

Granted, the guy didn't do himself any favors. And I get that we're all "entertained" watching everyone eviscerate the OP, but is it really necessary?

The pack mentality on these boards is brutal. I hope the kid has a thick skin.

GGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
  • Monti_e_lmt
    You look like you weigh less than me....
    You look like I could toss you around with one arm!

Can you even move your arms?
    Don't make me angry... You wouldn't like me when I'm angry

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh7xCBHieEmu7o5v1CxWT6s7wcJ30DAkl2e78JhiLCzVYaQYCYwA

It's too late, I think you're cute and funny! (=

^ Agreed :blushing: wow! I am a sucker for arms and chests :love:
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    AttentionWhore-poster.jpg

I........hahahahs.......cAnt.......Bwahahaha......BREATHE.....BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Monti_e_lmt
    I've been told that my smile can light up a room, my eyes can warm your soul, what do you think?

And your ego can fill the whole universe.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA Agreed
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Women love confidence but hate arrogance. How do you know the difference? You read this thread. That's how.

Thanks for jumping on that grenade bro!

ps <---THIS is a smile!

^ Agreed, and a cute one at that :happy:
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Awww everyone is being so mean. OP, I think you're cute and sexy... and I'm a straight dude... so even if the ladies don't want your oily body, rest assured that men do...

at first I was like :smile: then I was like :huh: Now I'm like :noway:

^ IM ROLLING
  • Monti_e_lmt
    "I have been told I can lighten a room with my laughter, and make others feel better about themselves when I squeeze into my pajamas I wore in 4th grade. What do you think ladies? :P

pjman.jpg

OMG you are killing me XD :laugh:
  • Monti_e_lmt

Is it odd that as a man Im starting to feel a tingle down under?! :huh:

:noway: :laugh:
  • Monti_e_lmt

They make blow up dolls that talk now?!?! awesome

:laugh: BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :noway: I think I peed myself XD
  • Monti_e_lmt

Is it odd that as a man Im starting to feel a tingle down under?! :huh:

I think that may be herpes.............

:laugh: BEST reply
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Wow - nice responses.

Granted, the guy didn't do himself any favors. And I get that we're all "entertained" watching everyone eviscerate the OP, but is it really necessary?

The pack mentality on these boards is brutal. I hope the kid has a thick skin.

Yeah! Y'all oughtta be ashamed of yourselves. Now I demand that each and every one of you post a 250 word post apologizing for your meanie-meanness, detailing what you have learned from this experience and pledging never ever ever again to be such meanie mcmeansters ever.

Most of you probably won't do this since you are awful, terrible, cruel inhuman humans who delight in the callous brutalization of this tender sweet inmnocent who came to us with the best of intentions and is now assuredly weeping in a closet somewhere because you're all such meanies!

Those of you who do will show that you are enlightened souls capable of true grace and love and I will serenade you on my lute later.

For shame!!

That reminded me of an eminem song which that boy is probably cranking right now if he's thinks himself a wanksta, or christine agulara if he's in the glee crowd, or if he is emo probably stone sour. Either way hope he isn't reading this.
  • Monti_e_lmt
    my boobs make men cry...

Your boobs make ME cry.

MY boobs make ME cry :sad: OH :noway: you meant in a good way never mind :embarassed:
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Aww, poor guy.... maybe this will help......You is kind. You is smart. You is important................

you just earned points for quoting The Help I love that movie
  • Monti_e_lmt
    I've been told my farts can clear a room and that my lazy eye is creepy, but you don't see me braggin.

rotflmao
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    :'(
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMzPv0kmt8eWqpRy20DKOerQYin_CKf7iikMQ2D34guuqbgMTE
  • albarez22
    albarez22 Posts: 22
    :'(
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMzPv0kmt8eWqpRy20DKOerQYin_CKf7iikMQ2D34guuqbgMTE
    hahaha!
  • MILICA1986
    MILICA1986 Posts: 168 Member
    I like you
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    I've been told that my flash-light can light up a room, my under-floor-heating can warm your soles, what you talkin' 'bout Willis?!

You've just won my :heart: !