skinny girl hatred? love?

Replies

• IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Triathletes are sexiest.
  • bergsangel
    bergsangel Posts: 131
    I love skinny girls. They never eat off my plate.

Crap! I am the skinny girl who eats off everyone's plate...now do you hate me??
  • TanyaCurtis
    TanyaCurtis Posts: 630
    Well usually when ur healthy, ur at a healthy weight, which isn't bone skinny, but rather skinny anyways. And when ur at ur healthiest, u look ur best!! And I totally agree with what u said :) Everyone looks their best at their healthiest, nuff said!! ;)
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    This thread has taken a frightening turn away from the subject of boobs and tearing off of skirts. I'm about to have to report it.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    if youre a ***** youre a *****. I dont care how skinny or big you are.

Do not judge based on looks alone!
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    I can't wait to be a hated skinny girl!!! That's why I'm on this site...lol

hahahaa same here!!!!!
  • It's equally offensive to tell as skinny girl that she needs to gain weight as it is to tell a fat girl that she needs to lose weight! There are a lot of skinny girls out there that are trying to gain weight and can't. People are constantly telling them, "You're too skinny" "You need to gain weight" "Go eat a cheeseburger." Now, how would other people feel if someone looked at them and said, "You're too fat." You need to lose weight" "Stop eating so many cheeseburgers." It's not nice either way. So, why don't we judge someone based on the person they actually are inside and not how skinny, fat, dark, light or any other physical characteristic they might have.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    I consider myself a b!tch and it aint gonna change when Im skinny......:tongue:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    To hell with anyone that thinks they know what is right/wrong/acceptable for another person. No one has the right to pass judgement upon anyone but themselves. People are individuals. We like/dislike/love/hate/despise/enjoy what we do as individuals. Sadly, we allow the marketing and social impacts of society corrupt that which believe in.

When it comes to looks....gauge your damn eyes and believe you see as blind person...with your mind and hands....ooo that sounds FUN!...sorry, got sidetracked. When you believe you know and want to tell someone, become a mute and feel the frustration of expression. You say I can write it? Do so as an illiterate...well, do not.

Change in the world starts within. Step Proud for who you are, but leave your self-imposing prejudices at the door when you leave.

I think I :heart: you. Don't tell your wife. :love:
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    I consider myself a b!tch and it aint gonna change when Im skinny......:tongue:

that reminds me of an episode of The Big C. The quote was "you can either be fat and jolly or a skinny *****. but you cant be both" lol
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,385 Member
    I love skinny girls. They never eat off my plate.

Crap! I am the skinny girl who eats off everyone's plate...now do you hate me??

<sigh> As long as it's not the dessert plate. :wink:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    My theory is - I am not here to judge anyone. No one should judge anyone unless they are in a courtroom, or pending on your beliefs - at the pearly gates. We are all built differently. What kind of world would we live in if we were all the same? To be honest I think it would be a really rather blah and boring world.

Live and let live - that's what I say.
  • deucemon69
    deucemon69 Posts: 647 Member
    Nothing is sexier to this guy than a woman with a great personality no matter how skinny or obese they are. I have known too many people on both sides of the spectrum who are just ugly on the inside and that is a big turn off to me.

8649702.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    I don't take it personally when people b!tch about skinny girls, or chubby ones, or anything in between. I genuinely don't care about what strangers think of me.
  • LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    being proud of their "curves" (which is usually just putting fat nicely)

Curves and fat are not synonymous! Some people's hip bones actually do protrude more than others which causes their shape to appear more curvaceous (whether they are a size 6 or a size 16 they will still have curves).
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 896 Member
    tumblr_lv5b2qT3Ix1qkv4zy.gif
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    if youre a ***** youre a *****. I dont care how skinny or big you are.

Do not judge based on looks alone!

Hear, Hear!! :drinker:
  • cmsiemsen
    cmsiemsen Posts: 78 Member
    I don't hate you because you're fat. You're fat because I hate you.

AND NONE FOR GRETCHEN WEINERS!

Word!

Also: what about MEDIUM ladies ;o)

And: I'm on here to get skinny... Duh. I sort of want to be envied for my body (hopefully loved for my personality, ha).
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    I am on honestly attracted to the person. If I see a thin girl with a heart of gold, I think she'd drop dead gorgeous and same goes for larger women.

Personally, I think Amazonian women (you know, 5'10 and up, 140-150 pounds) are the most beautiful though.

I do however dislike when larger women say skinny women are ugly and vice versa. Every one has their own tastes.
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 399 Member
    *kitten* when im skinny ima flaunt it all. Lol like many of us are here to get smaller, i am. Im not ashamed that im fat, but guess what its reversable. I just hate stuck up the *kitten* ppl.