Guys what body type on women do you prefer?

167891012»

Replies

• lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    I prefer this
    brittanya_ocampo_11.jpg

Not a fan of cheek piercings...
    me neither for some reason they scare me a little (no offence implied to women that have these though)

Agree, but she's dumb as crap. As in, I bet she couldn't even change a lightbulb.

Really I don't know her personally (maybe you do I am not sure) but that's a little harsh , some people are not born to what society expects.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 896 Member
    I prefer this
    brittanya_ocampo_11.jpg

Not a fan of cheek piercings...
    me neither for some reason they scare me a little (no offence implied to women that have these though)

Agree, but she's dumb as crap. As in, I bet she couldn't even change a lightbulb.

Matter of factly...lol.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Sorry, locking this one. Its gone too far to clean up effectively. Quotes upon quotes upon quotes.

When you see a post that violates guidelines report it instead of quoting and hitting back...please! So....

Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include these:

2. No Hi-Jacking Topics

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate.

In many cases we are able to edit out the posts that violate this guideline, but unfortunately this particular thread has become too volatile to moderate efficiently.

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.

b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.