Girls opinions please.

13»

Replies

• nursestewart
    nursestewart Posts: 229 Member
    Girl you have whats called Mittelschmerz (ovulation pain). Some months you may feel it some you don't. Nothing to worry about. It can suck sometimes but it will pass. A heating pad and advil does the trick.
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Girl you have whats called Mittelschmerz (ovulation pain). Some months you may feel it some you don't. Nothing to worry about. It can suck sometimes but it will pass. A heating pad and advil does the trick.

I thought whoever wrote that word before, was just saying crap. I didn't know it was a real word. LOL
    Thanks!
  • nursestewart
    nursestewart Posts: 229 Member
    Your welcome. :D
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Ha! I thought the word was made up too! Learn all kinds of things on MFP. :) Just throwing it out there, but I had my period twice while pregnant with my son. Was blown away when I found out I was pregnant and how far along I was.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    We just had sex after supper and I've been having cramps since yesterday.

Now...since it sounds like your ovulating, and you had sex yesterday...might want to track your period and see if it comes in 2 weeks! LOL
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member

I thought whoever wrote that word before, was just saying crap. I didn't know it was a real word. LOL
    Thanks!

:) The German language is full of odd looking words. It's like saying middle pain, or medium pain. You are halfway through cycle (middle) and there is pain, so, Mittelschmerz.

This might not happen every cycle, but try to remember the word (more so the reason) when / if it does happen again.
  • dkimbriel
    dkimbriel Posts: 17 Member
    You could have an ovarian cyst. They cause pain at ovulation. If it's unbearable - go to the doc. That could be an etopic pregnancy. If it's just aggravating, calendar it and tell your doc and your next annual.
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 959 Member

^^^ That.

Since about three years ago, ovulation is worse than PMS in my world.