Target Jeans = AWESOME!!

13»

Replies

• cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    I tried Target and none of them seemed to work for me. :(

I have found that American Eagle (which go up to size 18 on the website) in the boyfriend cut are perfect for me (and I was overjoyed to be able to wear a 12!!!!). I also like Old Navy rockstar skinny fit! I'm super curvy so need stretch in the hips and butt.
  • gigglybeth
    gigglybeth Posts: 365 Member
    I'm not a huge fan of Target clothes. They run at least a size too small and their pants are always too short (I'm 5'11"). Last night I was looking at blazers and they had some super cute ones. But I had to go up a size because it was so small across the shoulders and tight in the arms. I almost considered going up another size for the same reasons.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Yeah! I am going to say ditto to a couple of the ladies above because when I saw $5 (Five Dollar!! ) clearance boot cut & ankle cut jeans in size short - junior 13, I think (I'm 5') I said of COURSE I'm trying those on! They fit great when I was 20 lbs heavier, and reminded me of my favorite 90's A&F jeans. I was pretty shocked how awesome they were & $5 was the right on price!! And YAY! for all of us making it into our goal jeans!! : ) I can rock the 90's A&F now- my favorites are now vintage! :)-