First Date - McDonalds or Arbys??

123457»

Replies

• Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Hahahaha... date fail.
  • 412HeavyLifter
    412HeavyLifter Posts: 170 Member
    I really don't think it matters. I think the most important thing is only letting her order 3 things from the dollar menu and going through drive-through. No need to get out of the car, pick her up, eat in the car, drop her off. Perfect first date. Hell if things go well enough, hit it in the car too, just make sure to park somewhere dimly lit.

lmao
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Wherever this fine piece of *kitten* is...

tight-shorts.jpg
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Never understood the appeal of Arby's. Mmm, spongy, processed meat shavings covered in #5 Yellow processed "cheese" sauce on a soggy bun, yum...:sick:
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Never understood the appeal of Arby's. Mmm, spongy, processed meat shavings covered in #5 Yellow processed "cheese" sauce on a soggy bun, yum...:sick:

That's why they invented that "Arby's Sauce" stuff. If you put enough of that sauce on there, it tastes pretty good, actually. :smile:
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,850 Member
    Wherever this fine piece of *kitten* is...

tight-shorts.jpg

who the PHUGG goes through the obvious extreme effort of putting that on, an endeavor which undoubtedly involved intense heavy lifting and rearranging and breathing exercises, and then looks in a mirror and says "oh yeah baby, i look great!"

i mean if she was wearing pajamas i could say "ok well maybe she's comfortable" but COME ON!! what if she has to, idk, PEE?

side note: whatever brand of garment that is deserves a medal for construction and durability.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Don't take her anywhere. Make her take YOU out. Besides, McDonald's is too classy for some people...like that ^^^ above. NAZ-T!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,177 Member
    Mcdonalds, they have a playground area you can make her workout at after eating so she doesn't get fat!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROY0ChOzKI-yIto0isS6eb6FqTO4889C2ogFRjgaWUCxCjpLQ1IQ

WTF! How come the play place at our McD's doesn't look like this!

because we live in the ghetto
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Is it a McD with a playplace?

I just visualize a game of tag in one of those ball pits. It would be a blast!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Why not do both? Then combine a Beef n Cheddar wif a Big Mac.....to make a Big McCheeseBeefer.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Neither.
  • lour441
    lour441 Posts: 543 Member
    Taco Bell plz
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    OMG, this is the funniest topic ever!