Men- this is why we hate you.

1234568»

Replies

• MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    My husband was putting on weight when he stopped dipping. So after 3 years of no dipping....he picks it back up again..and within two weeks has lost 8 pounds!! :(

GAG!!
    i'd rather had a chubby non dipper...
    than a skinny dipper....
    LOL

Ha ha ha I am funny.

i chuckled.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    I know how ya feel! My ex had such a crazy high metabolism (couldn't gain weight if he tried) he could never understand why I had to work so hard to maintain weight.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,805 Member
    "It's a joke, not a d!ck, don't take it so hard."

Damn you XX chromosomes and your quotables!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Uhm....... I do not hate men at all. I love men. If they lose weight faster than I do, that is ok. I am still sexier in a bathing suit. I get out of tickets because I have boobs. I get a LOT of leeway that they cant get, just because I am cute. If THAT is the trade off...... I will take it.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,902 Member
    Aw, don't hate. It is what it is. The vagina and boobs still mesmerize us.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    lol, its not fair is it? x
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    My husband didn't even join MFP. He seems to be losing weight just WATCHING me do all the work!
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    Women live on average - 5 years longer than men! All that easy stuff costs them in the end!
  • Great post! My guy eats like a snake. He goes all day and doesn't eat. Then, he heads to the pub and has about 5 beer and a burger or something. If I did that I'd be 300 pounds, faint-headed, and probably a diabetic. I eat small, healthy meals all day every day. I ususally consume about 1500 calories (which means working out to get that extra 300 calories back). He's all slender. And, I'm always working on 10 pounds or so. ERGH!!!!!
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Love getting home after a HUGE MEAL, and my wife is completely stuffed and over her calories
    and I pop up MFP and.. Oh hey, I have room for a milkshake left..

/trollhusband

*Sigh* so jealous!!! ;o) But humorous nonetheless... Thanks for the laugh!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Dear posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for locking this topic. After reviewing this thread several times over, this thread has gone way off topic, and has become impossible to clean. While the initial post of being upset about the differences between male/female metabolism, diet, and weight loss; this thread has become more a discussion of who has the better genitalia and what-not. To keep this thread from becoming any more inappropriate, I am locking this thread.

Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay on MyFitnessPal

_Ben
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.