The Hardships of Beautiful Women

12345679»

Replies

• Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Have you ever been to the UK? I have, several times. The girls don't get manicures, pedicures, eyebrows done...nothing! It's probably because everything is so expensive over there. Who knows.

However, I can see her being the most good looking girl out of 1,000...seriously.

My best friend just moved to London and when she is on the train (she is gorgeous by the way), people just gawk at her. And this is her wihout make-up or anything. Good looking people are rare in the UK

Whoa, don't even start on that!!! God knows what part of the UK you visited, but don't tarnish everyone!
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    I think this article was written to spark controversy. I have known people who think like that though.
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Have you ever been to the UK? I have, several times. The girls don't get manicures, pedicures, eyebrows done...nothing! It's probably because everything is so expensive over there. Who knows.

However, I can see her being the most good looking girl out of 1,000...seriously.

My best friend just moved to London and when she is on the train (she is gorgeous by the way), people just gawk at her. And this is her wihout make-up or anything. Good looking people are rare in the UK

Whoa, don't even start on that!!! God knows what part of the UK you visited, but don't tarnish everyone!

That was bunk. I apologize for anyone who says those rude comments. I have friends from the UK and they are lovely. I believe there are all kinds of beautiful and not everyone has to be artificial.
  • insatiable_need
    insatiable_need Posts: 127 Member
    WOW. Ok, at first she may look pretty, but the more I read the uglier she got. I truly believe that what's on the person's insides makes their outward appearance look different - at least in my eyes. Beauty is not skin deep, it's soul deep, and she is about as shallow as the puddle in my driveway.

I couldn't have said it better myself!
  • Axels91
    Axels91 Posts: 213
    she isn't even borderline cute. who is telling her these lies??
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,670 Member
    actual photo
    164063_1261098265746_1778396309_466813_5440018_n.jpg

omg that is an amaaaaazing photo! you're gorgeous!

you're sweet! :flowerforyou: :heart:

airbrushing and stage lighting are my friends.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    actual photo
    164063_1261098265746_1778396309_466813_5440018_n.jpg

omg that is an amaaaaazing photo! you're gorgeous!

you're sweet! :flowerforyou: :heart:

airbrushing and stage lighting are my friends.

I will second this, the stage photo is amazing but on top of that you are fortunate to be a natural beauty.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Yeah I just finished reading it. I hate to tell her that she isn't that attractive.
  • lrgirl81
    lrgirl81 Posts: 14
    Dear Samantha Too Hott:

People don't hate you because of your looks, it's probably because you are self absorbed and a terrible bore to be around (unless they are talking about you). Men don't hit on you or give you gifts because you're so incredibly attractive, it's because you are pretty enough to attract men, but not pretty enough to intimidate them. Pretty much, they think they can hit it. And if your friends don't trust you to be in the same room as their husbands, they probably can.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    I get it. I face the same thing on a daily basis. Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,670 Member
    I get it. I face the same thing on a daily basis. Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful.

your beautiful beard is just too much for me to handle. My beard will never be as lovely as yours. I hate you so much for it.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,832 Member
    This.. This is a joke right?