Opinions on the "V" on a woman?

Replies

• just a little lower almost...

haha but in all seriousness im digging your arms more.
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    i actually love the first picture.
    If i could have a "v" i'd try to get that one :)
  • JSnover
    JSnover Posts: 51
    Love the "V"
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    personally i dont think it looks very attractive..looks kind of sickly, but if its what you want, then do it
  • I think it's sexy! women can still have that soft side and still be solid! not so sure if I'll get there, but in trying, I will look fabulous!!!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    loooooooooove it! i think mine is starting to show.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    OK...sorry, but what is the "D" everyone is laughing about? I now understand a 'V'... I find admiring those bodies from a distance is fine...but for close up workouts (wink wink) I prefer less bone and more cushion...just sayin'.

D is the big belly..
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    I TOTALLY WISH I COULD LOOK LIKE THIS!!!!!
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 728 Member
    Love the V. My favorite part on a guy and think girls can totally rock it. And muscles have nothing to do with it. Don't like my guys too big but still love the V. I've seen skinny people rocking the v too. It's more genetics and body fat percentage not necessarily muscle mass.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    When I was a lean, mean, training machine back in the day, I had it. And it looks sexy, especially with a pair of low hip-hugger jeans, when the shirt pulls up slightly, like when you reach for something on the top shelf. I'm working for it again this year. Rawr.
  • DianaDe
    DianaDe Posts: 3
    I would like to know how or what makes the "V"? Is is a band of muscle? Please explain, thanks!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    I think a less intense V would look good on myself. Although I wouldn't want to look like the posted picture, I still admire it and think it is hot.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    I would like to know how or what makes the "V"? Is is a band of muscle? Please explain, thanks!

It is a tendon :] Mostly genetics will determine if it will be visible or not
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    I prefer my women with a V rather than a D.

Haha! Love this! I think the v is really hot but only minimally defined. However if u have this body you should be proud. She looks amazing.
  • steviegreeks
    steviegreeks Posts: 35 Member
    HOT!! I'm aiming for some sweet abs too :)
  • I need to get rid of A-U first. :embarassed: :grumble:

HAHAHA ^^^^this!!!
  • f15htank
    f15htank Posts: 33 Member
    well i'm a lesbo but i think it's hot, which seems to be the general consensus. C:
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Didn't realize it was genetic. I think it looks fine. If I end up having that I'd be fine with it. I'm going for around 18% body fat, so we'll see... Not like you can't eat your way back to softer abs :P
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    I prefer my women with a V rather than a D.

Hahahahahaha!!!! Nice!
  • AuroraAl
    AuroraAl Posts: 1
    You look great and should be extremely proud of yourself ... Keep it up!!! :)